Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Get Well Wishes For Peyton

Peytongirl

Posted · Hidden by Megan, October 7, 2011 - Reply to something that wasn't a get well wish.
Hidden by Megan, October 7, 2011 - Reply to something that wasn't a get well wish.

You got married, your neck went south, you will watch TV this year. Getting married always ends with men watching football. Welcome to the couch knucklehead. Pass the cheese doodles.

He's been married about 10 years, but as new twins to the mix this year.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a Colts fan since about 2005, all thanks to my Dad. And the one thing that never ceases to amaze me is how you can manage to pull twenty-eight points out of nowhere to make a comeback to win a game. You are a machine, Peyton. You're the smartest man in the NFL, and every player needs to look up to you for support and how to manage a game. Get well Peyton. No matter how rough this season is, I'll remain a die-hard Colts fan, and I'll always be a Peyton Manning fan.

- Alex

Hidden

hope you recover enough to have a healthy life with your family. but its time to move on to a better and cheaper quarterback. someone who doesnt choke always in the playoffs. someone who is cheap enough to where the colts can afford better defense. you will be the greatest regular season quarterback of all time. but you will always be below average in games that actually matter. hope to never see ya in a colts uniform again.

Mouthofsouth suggested sending well wishes to Peyton while he recovers and who knows who might look in on us from time to time. So it never hurts to send out good thoughts, does it?

So if you wish to post a get well wish concerning Peyton, please feel free to do so. But only positive thoughts and posts in this thread please and keep it clean. There are plenty of other threads for other discussions.

Personally I have had two fusion surgeries (one with the hip graft) and I send loads of thoughts and prayers to Peyton and the whole family for a quick recovery & hopefully lots of time to enjoy with the little ones while recuperating...until he can come back to the field and take care of business.

~PG

Peyton, take all season to get well, but puhleeeeeze get well for us!!

Hey Peyton get well soon, the prospect of making the playoffs are a bit less exciting if the Colts are not there. Beating the Colts in the playoffs is made all the more precious because of the reaction of the Colts fans for losing to a team which they believe is vastly inferior to the Colts. They get so mad, like children when they finally accept that Santa was a scam all their lives and that they bought into it because their parents would never lie to them.

Posted · Hidden by Megan, October 7, 2011 - Not a get well wish.
Hidden by Megan, October 7, 2011 - Not a get well wish.

Assuming what was revealed today is accurate, he could be back sooner rather than later (6-8 weeks). Personally, I'd prefer he take his time and heal 100%. Apparently some of his hip bone was used to repair his neck. It's supposed to expedite the healing.

Peyton we miss you and wish you were playing but I would rather have a healthy Peyton Next Season than Non-Healthy Peyton this season out there playing and risk a career ending injury. So get better dont rush it make sure your 100%. 1st time I watched the NFL I saw you under center for the Colts and became an INSTANT Fan of you and it grew to being a fan of the Colts Thank You Peyt without you I would of never realized how Great this team is. Get Well Comeback 100%(even if its next yr.) and DOMINATE Like only you can The SB trophy is waiting for yall Next season.

Colts fan from Oklahoma

*Misses Peyton like crazy*

I hope you have a speedy and healthy recovery. I too had a bone fusion (left hip), painful and a lot more recovery time than the hip replacement itself.

Anticipating your return. Enjoy the family time and will be waiting for what ever decision is made. Your career has been amazing and you have an awesome sense of humor, (where is the bologna sandwich, eheheheh)!!

Hidden

Peyton,

Get well soon!

warning, beware of owner of this board. she claims to love Jesus but if you mention him she will give your * the boot out of this forum, she stripped my account. type in google, the man Jesus entered into like a body my perfect size, God is inside me, God came in me like me floating into you or you into me,

Peyton, I wish you the best of luck and hope you recover soon. At the same time I want hope you weigh your options. I'm a die hard fan and want you back but make sure you are fit to play. I hope to see you next season but make sure you put your health before the game.

If you make it back next season I'll be be absolutely stoked to see you back. If you can't you will still be a legend in Indiana. You and your team brought a legendary team to this state.

Best wishes,

Drew

Peyton, best wishes for your recovery. My neck hurts and I sure don't play pro football. May God bless you with his healing hands. And give you the wisdom as to if you should come back? This is Mrs. Michael G. and my husband coded blue for 27 minutes on 1/23/11, by the Grace of God, he has no disabilities from that length of time without a heartbeat. So in light of that, I believe anything is possible. Above all take care of you & your family, so what about the junk sourpuss fans post, if they were truly fans of you, they also would agree with me.

Peyton, on the very, very small chance that you read this or it's read to you. Let me just wish you the very best in your recovery, and say that I am looking forward to you taking the field next season. Get well #18, whether it be sooner or later, just get well.

Peyton,

Here's hoping you are recovering well but please take all the time your body needs to heal. It is good to see you during the games. I know it is driving you nuts not being able to be out there playing. But your absence is not to blame for all that is going on with the Colts this year. Who could have guessed that they would play so poorly?

Peyton,

49 TD's ina season, 4 mvps, one of the best QB's ever, It's been a privlege to watch you play A+ football and convert sucky players into house hold names, get well soon so next year please come back with motivation in your heart to and win us another superbowl not only for us but for your two kids, who knows maybe next year on Feb. 7th you can hold up your kids like Drew did.

Get well hope to c u on the feild