Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Get Well Wishes For Peyton

Peytongirl

When you play my family prays that you listen to Gods will to make decisions, We will always appreciate your God given talent. We have felt that you are the best ever quarter back. No matter what happens with your health we will pray that you have the best that you can have. We would rather have you safe than anything else. If you play we will ask the good lord to keep you safe. I am sure that you will listen to whatever direction God directs you. Oh you are invited over for supper by us. Ha ha !!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton I know the NFL is a business, but as die hard Colt Fan it makes my heart ache to think you maybe playing for another team next year. My brother is a Viking Fan and he said they will definitely welcome you in Minnesota. Keep up your hard work, because the NFL isn't the same without you.

Still keeping my fingers crossed to once again to see number 18 in Colt Blue.

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck Peyton. You and your wife have done soo much for our community and we will support you no matter what you do. I hope to see you in action in Indy next season but if not you will have a fan no matter where you play. The way you compete...the way you navigate the offense is unlike anything I have ever seen or probably ever will. Been a thrill to watch and pray to see many more games in Colts Blue.

Dear Peyton,

I have loved watching you play over the years, and I hope you get back on top of your game soon. When you started in Indy I was just finishing Jr High School and just then becoming interested in televised sports. So I grew up watching you, one of the nfl's greatest qb's, leading Indy on sundays with my father, and he grew up watching Johnny Unites with the colts in Baltimore with his dad. I hope to see you in blue and white rather than to have the colts let you go like they did Johnny U, But I will remain a fan of yours whatever happens.

Thank you Peyton for showing all other quarterbacks how the game should be played. It's unfortunate that you often didn't have the supporting cast you needed. I blame the Polians for that. Good luck with your next team; hopefully it will result in another well-deserved ring. The Hall Of Fame beckons.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 8, 2012 - Not appropriate for thread
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 8, 2012 - Not appropriate for thread

Forgive me that it is hard to give well wishes for a multi millionaire many times over. YES - Peyton was a very good QB for my life long team but he also took all the money away from the them. Money that could have been used on the defensive side of the ball or in making the Offensive line more competitive OR TO HAVE A DECENT BACKUP QB! So yes - go on to a different team Peyton. A team that hasn't had all the money sucked out of them for the last decade and doesnt have to do any rebuilding right now. Sign an incentive laden contract with a team with all the components already in place AND WIN A COUPLE OF SB'S! I'll be right here BLEEDING BLUE and hoping that my team looks more and more like a well rounded Super Bowl contending team as the day's/years go on.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, March 8, 2012 - Not appropriate for thread
Hidden by Coltssouth, March 8, 2012 - Not appropriate for thread

Football isn't all about the QB. I mean a team can choose to go that route and even enjoy some success that way but if that QB suck's all the money out of the francise in the process and then get's hurt - well we've all seen what can happen in that cenairo RIGHT! Let's start playing "big boy" Football now and stop relying on one man to make it all happen. Let's play some GOOD Defense, get a big, strong, deep OL. Let's run the football! Let's be contender's no matter if one player goes down or not!

as much as we all would like to see mr. irsay get the boot, we have to remember that this is a franchise and people make decisions based on the well being of the future i love manning just as much as the next die hard colts fan (him being the only reason i started watching football) but the fact of the matter is manning needs another chance to bring a team from the ashes just like he did with us when he got drafted. hes doing what he loves and that is playing! if he wanted to coach or retire he would have but thats not our luck and we need to be happy for him....LONG LIVE #18