Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Spot Clinched

Captain Americolt

Happy, no matter how we got the W, is what I feel!!!

Our much maligned D, when it had to make a 4th down stop, did so. Clutch situational play by a D cannot be measured. If not for our D's turnovers caused, no matter how many yards the Chiefs had, the points for the Chiefs would have been higher. Ultimately, that is all the stat that matters.

Why so mopey after a win? Was a pretty? No. Would you rather have lost? No.

We're in the playoffs!

That's an accomplishment to be proud of. This team was left for dead in the offseason.

Enjoy it. Don't lament on what could have been on offense today.

Well i don't think that will change.

I think we will play with more energy.

Things like what you are talking about will probably happen next year.

Yeah you are right.

We have seemed bewildered, and hopefully it will help to fight for Pagano with more energy, as you say. Perhaps our loss the other week will benefit as well for a harder fighting Colts team.

I think I had the wrong idea. The no-huddle didn't work against the Chiefs.

Luck was off today, the entire team was basically going through the motions.

Thankfully Pagano comes back tomorrow so they should play better next week.

Thats the only thing that worked against the Chiefs today. After we went no-huddle, we finally scored a TD.

Yeah you are right.

We have seemed bewildered, and hopefully it will help to fight for Pagano with more energy, as you say. Perhaps our loss the other week will benefit as well for a harder fighting Colts team.

We seemed like we had no passion.

It seemed like the team thought that this lowly Chiefs team was going to lay down for the mighty Colts.

I just hope this game wakes up the team to play better.

My biggest frustration came with the lack of run D. They ran for 327 yards!

But you are right. A spot in the play off, perhaps as the 5th seed. Very nice!

No doubt, but this isn't a great team or a juggernaut lol.

I think some think we are better than we are. We are just a team that doesn't quit. Not predicting anything, but that kind of fight is special.

Though sometimes you get games like today's haha.

No doubt, but this isn't a great team or a juggernaut lol.

I think some think we are better than we are. We are just a team that doesn't quit. Not predicting anything, but that kind of fight is special.

Though sometimes you get games like today's haha.

I think it goes back to what Tark the shark said. What seems as a lack of will to fight and passion. Chiefs had the momentum althrough the second half.

I think they will play harder against Houston. They beat our * last week, that isn't forgotten. And Pagano is back. Can't wait!

I think it goes back to what Tark the shark said. What seems as a lack of will to fight and passion. Chiefs had the momentum althrough the second half.

I think they will play harder against Houston. They beat our * last week, that isn't forgotten. And Pagano is back. Can't wait!

I thought the D played great at times. Few big runs could of sunk us, but all in all I was happy with it. Hated how much they ran for, but made sure Quinn looked as bad as he is at least.

KC has a bad rap from their record, but they have talent. Especially their D.

Exactly. After embarrassment of last season. After dumping a legend. After completely overhauling the roster. After overhauling the front office and the coaching staff. After drafting a rookie QB. After all the 1-15, 2-14, worst team in the league predictions from "experts" and fans alike. After losing a head coach to cancer for most of season. I don't care about how it looked or how much they should've won by today... Somehow the Colts are in the playoffs.

Happy playoffs everyone!

Exactly. After embarrassment of last season. After dumping a legend. After completely overhauling the roster. After overhauling the front office and the coaching staff. After drafting a rookie QB. After all the 1-15, 2-14, worst team in the league predictions from "experts" and fans alike. After losing a head coach to cancer for most of season. I don't care about how it looked or how much they should've won by today... Somehow the Colts are in the playoffs.

Happy playoffs everyone!

This!

I will never forget this season, ever.

:cheer2:

Happy playoffs everyone!

Exactly! Some how fans are just not happy about anything. I know life isn't all rainbows and lollipops but I'm damn happy right now coming off of 2-14

I thought the D played great at times. Few big runs could of sunk us, but all in all I was happy with it. Hated how much they ran for, but made sure Quinn looked as bad as he is at least.

KC has a bad rap from their record, but they have talent. Especially their D.

Kansas city has a good defense, but the lack of pass rush seems to be the major issue there.  I didn't think we had much of a problem blocking them. 

Actually, the closer we get to the Playoffs the better it is than we win ugly as opposed to textbook & pretty; It shows Grit...Spit...Tenacity, & Resolve...It shows that we never give up no matter what the scoreboard says or no matter what quarter we are in.

Our achilles heel is interceptions though, but they will drop significantly if Grigson fixes our o-line next year IMO. Not really Luck's fault...He has to sling the ball to win this season. He has no other choice.