Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Captains Selected [Merge]

HtownColt

Preseason fight was whether a rookie should be captain.........I guess the young man has earned the respect of his teammates!! :thmup: :thmup: :thmup:

BTW....I voted for Captain Crunch on ST, Captain Kirk on offense, and Captain America for Defense.

Captain Caveman is on the PS (So easy a caveman can do it)

Captain Radar O'Reilly on IR....had to be a part of our MASH unit. :) GO COLTS!

Preseason fight was whether a rookie should be captain.........I guess the young man has earned the respect of his teammates!! :thmup: :thmup: :thmup:

BTW....I voted for Captain Crunch on ST, Captain Kirk on offense, and Captain America for Defense.

Captain Caveman is on the PS (So easy a caveman can do it)

Captain Radar O'Reilly on IR....had to be a part of our MASH unit. :) GO COLTS!

Radar was a Corporal. Need to work in Captain Beefheart, Captain Steubing, and maybe Captain Ibrahim...

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d96Kk?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=indianapolis-colts

Rookie quarterback Andrew Luck and 12-year veteran wide out Reggie Wayne were named team captains on offense. Linebacker Robert Mathis and defensive end Cory Redding, who are both in their tenth year as a pro, were named as defensive captains. Punter Pat McAffe and safety/kick returner Joe Lefeged have been named as captains on special teams.

I like a lot.