Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict the score for the Colts/Patriots game.

MTC

I'm not going to predict a score, but I smell a blowout coming, and it won't be the Colts that are blowing them out. I sure hope I'm wrong, but I've been sensing it the whole week.

Seems more likely but, Im remaining positive on this. Wont be surprised if we are, young team that has obvious holes

Colts 41- Patriots 31. One thing i knew about the Colts and Luck this year "they believe in there ability".Luck is tough, and have heart, risk taker, very determine, and of all intellegient, clever and competitive.Perfect reciped for success i expect nothing, but his best performance to date enjoy!! Oh guess who will have a big day Donald Brown u heard from me Lucky.

If the defense plays well Colts will win 27-21. We will not win a shootout with Tom Brady.

It would be great to find a way to beat the Patriots. Even better if the Texans then lost to them up in Foxboro. I just hope we can stay within 2 games of the Texans prior to when we play them on December 16.

Do not ever downplay your favorite team and pick against them. Regardless the odds stand firm and tall especially if that team is the team with the horseshoe on the helmet. Regardless who both teams played this year this is the Colts vs. Patriots. The Colts is the (1) team the Patriots know that do not back down from no team. Any team in the NFL regardless of talent could lose to the Colts no why? Because the Colts always come to win.

45-17 Patriots.

This is the most explosive and number 1 rated Offense in the NFL. The Quarterback is the best, the runningback is premiere, the other one is all-purpose, the wide receiver is one of the best and the tightend is definitely the best, and I like the Greg Salas move. Something has got to give. Plus the fact that Bill Belichick will give Andrew Luck coverages he probably will not be able to grasp quick enough.

I'll start it off.

:flyingelvis: 31

:coltshelmet: 21

Brady is going to have a field day with our banged up secondary. I think Luck will play well though but just not enough to defeat the Pats.

you make it seem like we will be the only team with a defense in new england tomorrow. the patriots rank 29th in pass defense. honestly i think this game will be decided on who has the ball left with just under 2 minutes to go. and a kicker wins the game.

45-17 Patriots.

This is the most explosive and number 1 rated Offense in the NFL. The Quarterback is the best, the runningback is premiere, the other one is all-purpose, the wide receiver is one of the best and the tightend is definitely the best, and I like the Greg Salas move. Something has got to give. Plus the fact that Bill Belichick will give Andrew Luck coverages he probably will not be able to grasp quick enough.

:troll: