Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

OH JEEZ LOUISE! Defense needs to get after Rodgers and KNOCK HIM DOWN! ?wth kinda call is that?? UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT?? ARRGH! I HATE that I can't SEE the game!!! Guys on the radio are PEED OFF!!

C'mon Lads WE GOTTA SCORE! :fb::blueshoe:

I am in the South Bend market and some jerk made the decision to not air the Colts game today, really caught me by surprise. Can anyone tell me if the game is on Sunday Ticket? I am considering buying the mobile version of Sunday Ticket to be able to watch the game. Not sure that it's worth it at this point as I do have RedZone, but this is driving me nuts! Thanks in advance.

It is. Channel 704.

This is why I hate the Packers... Their **** smirks.

maybe we can go get a td or pick off Rodger maybe then he will not have a smirk on his face

That wasn't helmet to helmet, to be fair. Judging by all the boos, I guess the Cheesehead invasion wasn't stopped. Man, that looked painful

That wasn't helmet to helmet, to be fair. Judging by all the boos, I guess the Cheesehead invasion wasn't stopped. Man, that looked painful

Big boy just laughed it off. Tough QB we gots us.

Wow. I'm watching on ESPN gamecast, what happened on all that sack-fumble unnecessary roughness debacle?

Nobody needs to bash the refs after that one.

Wow. I'm watching on ESPN gamecast, what happened on all that sack-fumble unnecessary roughness debacle?

Nobody, FJC needs you, bro!

Luck was hit at the top of the chest by the crown of the GB defender whom appeared to launch leading with the helm. Luck was hit on his blind side by an unchecked rusher.

check that....not a blind side hit, rather Luck had his head turned away as he was hit from the right side

2 blocks in the back were missed......we are not playing well, but does GB need any help? Not gonna just go nuts on refs here.....the ONLY one I have seen blocking solidly is Shipley......believe it or not. Tackles are getting skilled.