***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

going for it was a necessity. The play-call was terri-bad

its not necessary on the wrong side of the field with the game 0-0 knowing how potent Green Bays offense is, you punt and make them earn every yard, it was pretty obvious we were going to be down 7-0 in huge part because of that call, our offense was moving the ball fine except a couple penalties

Here's something to ponder:

When Rodgers throws to a double covered player, they say he is confident. If Luck were to do the same thing, they say he is playing like a rookie. I understand the explanation (Rodgers is a proven vet and Luck is a rookie), but it's just something fun to think about

gotcha. Still, with the linebackers, they have gaps and containments to worry about. If they all go after the ball, they'll miss their assignments and be benched...

if they go for there gaps and not for the ball (most times plays dont go exactly how defenses draw it up anyway) then your in your gap but the ball is who knows where (literally if players worry solely about there gap they seem to ignore the whole idea of defense, go for the guy with the ball)

I am in the South Bend market and some jerk made the decision to not air the Colts game today, really caught me by surprise. Can anyone tell me if the game is on Sunday Ticket? I am considering buying the mobile version of Sunday Ticket to be able to watch the game. Not sure that it's worth it at this point as I do have RedZone, but this is driving me nuts! Thanks in advance.