Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

To early to go for it dumb decision given our Secondary mess thats basically giving them 7 points

Now they're getting points because of that bad call.

What bad call?

Such a shame we didn't get points on either of those first two drives.

Seattle sacked Rodgers like 9 times a few weeks ago. I'm surprised we aren't even making him sweat yet.

Seattle's defense is way better than ours

Wow!! Too many cheese heads in the stadium :(. Wish I was there to replace one of them instead of here in NM. :(

Not their pass rush. Without Davis and King, though...

Football 101 (in my opinion) locate the ball follow the ball not the direction of the play

Why couldn't they run it with Benson, or let Rodgers pass to anybody (prefferably Nelson)?

Had to be freagin Kuhn.

That goes without saying. I had hoped it was indicative of some protection issues, and we're manned to rush the passer. Disappointed at the complete lack of pressure.

They're gonna get a TD now. All thanks to the refs. Nice.

Are you refering to the lack of a neutral zone infraction Nobody on the QB sneak? I thought it was too if that is the case.

Football 101 (in my opinion) locate the ball follow the ball not the direction of the play

If you're a cornerback and you watch the ball every play, you'll be benched very quickly.

They're gonna get a TD now. All thanks to the refs. Nice.

wasn't the refs that decided to go for it on the wrong side of the field WAY to early it was still 0-0 before that jeesh

Are you refering to the lack of a neutral zone infraction Nobody on the QB sneak? I thought it was too if that is the case.

Yes.

wasn't the refs that decided to go for it on the wrong side of the field WAY to early it was still 0-0 before that jeesh

going for it was a necessity. The play-call was terri-bad

They did choose to ignore a blatant offsides.

Sigh...not getting the Colts/GB game here in the High Lonesome Desert either! It's the darn Falcons and Redskins! wth!?!

So I'm listening to it online on 1070AM. Days like this I REALLY REALLY miss Indiana!

(God bless Chuck Pagano and his family and a speedy recovery!) :blueshoe:

That drive ended quickly...

Avery looked too shallow in his route.

If you're a cornerback and you watch the ball every play, you'll be benched very quickly.

I was speaking of the front 7

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Today's game is not televised in north central Indiana and I'm stuck with CLE vs NYG. I could have swore that I saw it on cable guide.

WHAT'S UP WITH NO TELECAST???

:blueshoe::strong:

UU COLTS UU

Chicago Market

That goes without saying. I had hoped it was indicative of some protection issues, and we're manned to rush the passer. Disappointed at the complete lack of pressure.

Earlier today, I heard an analyst (I want to say Marshall Faulk) say that Manusky is playing Freeney and Mathis in the wrong ways. He is playing them in ways that they are uncomfortable/not used to. So that could account for a big part of the lack of pass rush. The question comes up as to whether we should stick with it this year so they are more used to it for next year or if we should let them do what they are used to this year and then have to go through this learning curve next year

Sigh...not getting the Colts/GB game here in the High Lonesome Desert either! It's the darn Falcons and Redskins! wth!?!

So I'm listening to it online on 1070AM. Days like this I REALLY REALLY miss Indiana!

(God bless Chuck Pagano and his family and a speedy recovery!) :blueshoe:

Where in NM are you Blue Horse?

Avery you had to be a little deeper on that route..

Yep, it was a designed pick that went to shallow. It might have been Fleener/Allen (whoever it was running the pick) that was too shallow. Either way, 3 yard routes on 3rd and 5 ......not good.

O-line looking good thus far and Castonzo is looking very good against Matthews.

They'll probably switch it up in the 2nd half.