Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job team...for the entire Pagano.....and Colts family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job.

Green Bay....please do not blame the refs.......WOW Reggie...Shipley...Luck...Brown.....psyched! :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: :colts: Lucas Oil! My happiest tribute ever....thank you for a great Game Day Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have 50 years of watching the Colts but, this would go up there in the top 3,with the 1996 win over Dallas, and 2003 MNF against Tampa Bay, as the top 3 regular season games that I can think of..the 41-38 win over Green Bay in 1997 was exciting but, we were 0-10 at that time. am I missing some that were even more exciting?

Emotional win by the Colts as the players were determined to win today for Coach Chuck Pagano. I'm sure the players were thinking of him, and I believe Jim Irsay also awarded (one of) the game ball(s) to Bruce Arians earning his first victory in the NFL., along with Coach Pagano.

We wish Coach Pagano a speedy recovery, I'm sure he was also watching the Colts defeat the Packers by 3 points, 30-27 from the players.

I don't have 50 years of watching the Colts but, this would go up there in the top 3,with the 1996 win over Dallas, and 2003 MNF against Tampa Bay, as the top 3 regular season games that I can think of..the 41-38 win over Green Bay in 1997 was exciting but, we were 0-10 at that time. am I missing some that were even more exciting?

Always the great AFC championship win over the Pats that propelled the Colts to the SB against the Bears. I remember thinking that one was almost over @ half also.

Let's enjoy this win, but also perhaps we may also see the Monday Night Football game between the Texans and New York Jets, since the Colts are scheduled to play the Jets at MetLife Stadium next Sunday. As fans, we could have an idea how the Colts players and coaching staff watch and scout the MNF game, and see what the Colts need to do and prepare, to win over the Jets next Sunday afternoon. GO COLTS!!! ;) :blueshoe::coltshelmet::coltslogo::colts::1colts: