Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

AV is a Hall of Famer, but time for long ones......from Mac.....AV's thighs are not working on long ones. Shameful and sad. Maybe snow and a John Deere tractor?

3rd and 19 and we throw a pass short of the sticks instead of running it to get AV a shorter field

AV is a Hall of Famer, but time for long ones......from Mac.....AV's thighs are not working on long ones. Shameful and sad. Maybe snow and a John Deere tractor?

Long ones? What about all the short ones he's been missing . He's a shell of his former self. This should be last year.

Here come the "Get rid of Adam" Threads...

If the hook fits....we can't acquit! Ghost of Johnny Cochran! :highfive2:

Wish our CB's could do what Shields is doing. Oh, wait... We have a guy who can but is hurt.

Would also be nice if our darn O-Line could freaking block. PICK IT UP BROWN!!

Long ones? What about all the short ones he's been missing . He's a shell of his former self. This should be last year.

I was not gonna go there....I still respect the man....I will not disagree New Era!!! :( As someone just said......hooking everything.....

TY just dropped his second pass....tough catch...but...

This deficit and this line are making Andrew desperate. Bad throw right there, but he's trying to bring us back.

McAfee is starting to irritate me with his failure to secure touchbacks....

Teams would run it out on us anyway.

I really hope we cn regroup for second half

Bad news is....The new home team gets the ball at Lambeau South................Indiana Creme cheese.....Really sickening on Chuck Strong day to see the cheesers............and all of the smirks! Stay strong Chuck! Tough to watch I know coach! We miss you! :colts: :colts: :colts:

Teams would run it out on us anyway.

He should be kicking kickoffs through the uprights.....like he did before...for no return....I believe that is braveheart's point....not seeing the distance....and we are indoors today.

Browns on pace for his best rushing game of the season with Shipley at Center

Any good ones coming out this year?

Plenty of them that aren't Adam Viniteri

too bad we left 10 points on the field, 4 of which was taken by a missed call.

Just let Luck throw the dang rock....