Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

Luck just took the biggest hit of his career, then got hit by Matthews.

Right after that, he did exactly what I said to avoid, force a throw on 3rd down.

Many of the Packers' players annoy me, especially Woodson and Rodgers

ALL of the Cheeseheads in the audience annoy ME! GRRRRRR!

Sigh.... Reality check for all those "Colts win this game" people.....

I called it GB 31 Indy 17 in the prediction thread. It seems to be heading that way. I really felt we just weren't ready for this.

I know its too late to say couldve wouldve shouldve but we NEEDED to get Luck some offensive line in the draft i.e. Cordy Glenn. He cant find Fleener if hes on his back every other play.

NO PRESSURE. We're getting nothing on Rodgers and that equals an automatic loss.

Gotta get 7.......Reggie....Ring of Honor Baby! :coltslogo:

OK...missed Interference.....

end around...and Ballard would have scored...WOW.....

93 yard for Reggie.....18th all time.....

Palmer should have caught...but got rocked pretty hard...

FG....needed points....

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He definitely showed flashes, though wasn't very consistent and it seemed like he did his best against lower-tiered tackles but was neutralized a bit by elite tackles (not uncommon, but the great pass rushers won a fair amount of battles against elite tackles).     We knew he was raw when he was drafted.  Ballard didn't hide that from us.  I think having him work with Mathis (and Houston) is a great thing for him.  From watching the clips he posts on twitter every once in a while, it seems like he works his tail off and is dedicated to honing his craft.  You can watch some by scrolling down here:  https://twitter.com/Kturay_58   Hopefully he stays healthy and this last injury doesn't have any lingering effects.  He should continue to improve as he learns more technique and reduces his rawness.  The addition of Buckner to the line should also help both Houston and Turay tremendously.
    • 100% agree with your comment. I have a question. Who replaced Rex Hogan's role in the Colts scouting department? I know he went to the Jets and it was kind of a big loss. Thanks!
    • @stitches no, draft is paused for nightly pause and due to a duplicate pick.    @CR91 needs to remake his selection for Arizona Cardinals pick #202, and draft will be back on with your pick.
    • In light of the Buckner trade... the medical comments seem to tell us something about Kinlaw.... and I would think certainly apply to Tua as well.   For me... this also says something about Ballard and the scouting team’s assessment of Jordan Love as a # 13 pick.... that is, that they either never had him rated that high OR that they feel he’s a Top 10 lock but not worth the price of moving up for.   Any way we slice it... however a team spends a #13 pick should result in the surest  thing possible.   And Ballard’s own words were that we got “an elite player at a premium position”   Yes.... Defensive Tackle.   I’m so glad we made the Buckner trade. 
  • Members