Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Press your Luck

oldunclemark

its time to play that classic weekly game show brought back to TV this season for Indianapolis audiences only

Its time to play.......PRESS YOUR LUCK..!!!!

You task if you choose to accept it...is to pick Andrew Luck's passing numbers each week:

Completions, attempts, yards, TDs and interceptions

The closest in ALL categories wins /...wait for it.......ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!.

But the admiration of your message board brothers and sisters :wave:

....."Press your Luck is brought to you by Lucas Oil and the Hooiser Lottery...Play responsibly. :nutz:

30/36 310 Yards 3 TD 1 INT

Rebounds from last week's game & shows why he was the #1 Overall Pick

Rebounds? Last week was a good first outing for a rookie QB. He threw for the third most yards in the history of the NFL for a rookie QB in his first game. Yes he made mistakes but he's a rookie not Peyton Manning in his prime. He's going to do that. Frankly given the circumstances all and all I thought he did well last week.

I'd say if Luck goes 18 of 26 for 265 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT this week that would be great because it would mean we lowered the passing attempts from last week which means the running game was working and cut down on the mistakes as well. It would be a sign he's growing. If that's what you mean by rebound then I would say we agree.

I guess I just don't think Luck has much to rebound from last week and I think he showed why he is already showing why he was the top pick overall. I think peoples expectations for him right out of the gate are a little unrealistic.