Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Its herrrrrreeeeeee!

Gavin

13 is an unlucky number...should have waited till 12 hours left... :P No jk really excited for these games to start, would pull an all-nighter but I want to have energy to do backflips tomorrow lol

lol, good thing I had a nap earlier (even if it was intentional just laying down on the couch watching college football)

Yep it's finally here ... It really counts this time. Crazy...last year this time we were all depressed about manning being ruled out for the season opener and once again he's ruled out (of a colts uniform). It's sad on one hand but thoroughly exciting on the other.

All my rowdy friends are comin over tonight!!!!!!!!!!

Watched Penn St / UVA yesterday. Better than most of the NFL games I watched last year,

And you locals are really lucky. You can fall out of bed, rustle up a cooked breakfast, takes the kids or dogs for a run around the park and it's time for the game. Us Europeans on the other hand need to run about 4 marathons before it's even time for NFL Countdown.

Later on I shall raise a glass to the Colts, their great fans (yes you guys!), and my wife for letting me watch over 10 hours of football, uninterrupted, every week.

Here's to the Blue Shoe!!

Best.

Rats..can't post anymore likes today...I wanted to like your post Warhorse. I've been in So Cal for going on 10 years, and I still can't get used to the 10 AM breakfast..Out here, instead of having a tailgate with BBQ and burgers, we have bacon, eggs, OJ. and English muffins. (that means the Mc D's drive through will be packed tomorrow)

10:00 am breakfast with the Colts on the west coast!

Bacon, eggs, toast, coffee,.......a MONSTER breakfast.

*sings* Sun's comin' up got cakes on the griddle..Thank God I'm a Colts fan!!!...YEEEHAWWW!!!

*and thank God you can't hear how badly I sing...esp. with no sleep*

*oh oh..i woke the wife with my terrible singing..might have to watch the game from the hospital*

*guess i really awakened the monster*...*RUNS!!!*

I have a lot of Bears fans that are friends, don't know why I hang out with those guys lol, but I'm hoping that I can rub it in their face that they just opened the season at home with a L by a Colts team that people want to discredit. Win or lose, I'm just wanting to see a good game, that our team plays well in all 3 phases of the game, and that they can build some momentum for what will be a roller coaster of a season! GO COLTS!!!!!

Well... you didn't wake up this morning

Because you didn't go to bed

You were watching the whites of your eyes turn red

The calendar, on your wall, is ticking the days off

You've been viewing some old rosters

You smile and think how much you've changed

All the money in the world

Couldn't bring back those days.

You pull back the curtains, and the sun burns into your eyes,

You watch a plane flying across a clear blue sky.

THIS IS THE DAY -- Your Colts will surely change.

THIS IS THE DAY -- When things fall into place.

Good Luck, gentleman. I always enjoy a good Bears loss, so hopefully you guys will deliver. I'm off to engage in the ritual before I watch my boy Alfred Morris and that one other rookie everyone always talks about tear up the Saints D ;)