Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Several more moves coming....

Michael Lebron

Why is it stupid given his concussion history or what about Avery and his injury history, yeah I get the emotional side of it but making decisions based on emotions isn't smart

You have some kind of thing against Avery. The man gets hurt twice and he's injury prone.

Seeing as we just cut DJ Johnson and haven't picked up another CB. I would expect we will try to grab one, hopefully Hansen on a 1 year deal or so.

I doubt it. We carried an extra one IMO because they knew they would be making a few claims and somebody has to go from somewhere.

I would like to see us pick up a vet o-linemen a guard and a tackle, then we could let link go and I think Harvey and Hickman are hanging on by a thin thread, we don't need six OLBers. I was very happy to see Hicks signed to the practice squad, I think he will be a good one down the road. He has a great hand punch and once he locks on he's a real road grader, potential starter with time. I like the potential of some of the practice squad players like- Hicks-Chigabo Anunuby-Jerry Brown-Lattarus Thomas. Would like to see Fuugger-Baker-Nsekhe on the practice squad as well. "GO COLTS"

Lol even if Collie or Avery go down,i still like the stable of recievers we have,we have other deeper needs,so i wouldnt expect adding a reciever off the wire unless they are world beaters!!!!!!

IF all the receivers stay healthy I guarantee you all one of these rookies WILL have Avery on the bench. Collie is a wildcard, like it or not. Clark had a great run after several concussions. So Austin can too... but recent history is just not encouraging. Ya he stayed healthy all last season and he had a good year but the way he suffered this last one was a bit "troubling" to me.

He did NOT get nailed like he did in the previous ones.

Lord I hope he / Indy is investing LARGE in helmet technology.