Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looks like the Colts will face........

NewColtsFan

.... rookie Nate Peterman at QB for the Bills

You remember him....    when given a surprise start a few weeks back....   he threw FIVE interceptions --- in the FIRST HALF!!

Well....    sources out of Buffalo say Taylor is not ready to go,   so the rookie probably starting...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21724082/nathan-peterman-expected-start-buffalo-bills

Now, comes the dilemma....

Do you want the win?      Or do you want the loss and the better chance of the highest draft pick?

Something tells me we're going to have this hot debate all month long.......

27 minutes ago, strt182 said:

you mean the Bills ? 

I was about to say, did we trade him away from the Bills? That guy isn't even worth the time of day, let alone a draft pick.

Now let's watch as our Colts defense allow the legend of Nate Peterman to blossom.

Gonna probably see some UGLY ball tomorrow..lol. Got the below from the Buffalo board. 

Looking like it could be a really fun game to watch on TV tomorrow...should impact the game especially during the second half...

LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM SUNDAY TO 7 AM
EST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy lake effect snow expected. Travel will be very
difficult at times. Total snow accumulations of 7 to 13 inches LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM SUNDAY TO 7 AM
EST MONDAY...

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

You remember him....    when given a surprise start a few weeks back....   he threw FIVE interceptions --- in the FIRST HALF!!

Well....    sources out of Buffalo say Taylor is not ready to go,   so the rookie probably starting...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21724082/nathan-peterman-expected-start-buffalo-bills

Do you want the win?      Or do you want the loss and the better chance of the highest draft pick?

We will make him look like Joe Montana.

9 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Draft pick

You have to remember the quality of competition Peterman was playing and the pressure. He was playing the best pass rush in the league (Chargers) plus he was coming on the heels of "how could you bench Tyrod Taylor" hoopla going on in the media. It was a bad first situation for him.

The second time around, he was playing a much inferior team in the Colts and did not have the pressure to do anything spectacular. The snow storm helped with the "don't need to make many plays, just don't blow it" attitude going into the game. Just my perspective.