Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I give up making excuses for Luck's INTS

GoodLuck

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the Int's every game as long as he keeps pulling out games in the end. Mr. Clutch.

This. I have already forgotten about those interceptions.

Mr. Stafford, on the other bench, had a pretty good game; and none of it mattered at the end. Did you see that look on his face when the clock ran out?

I'll take the Int's every game as long as he keeps pulling out games in the end. Mr. Clutch.

FUN STUFF! I am thrilled after all of the hating today that this game happened YES...poor decisions....YES Great decisions.....and the COLTS are 8-4!!!!! I am on adrenaline level at 200% :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: :thmup: Edited by BrentMc11

I just stated a fact - I dont care if he is a rookie or a 10x probowler - he played poorly and thats what I stated - you get over THAT, I have nothing to get over!

Whatever....8-4....I guess you did not read the comment....I said the rant was not specifically at you....Don't skeer me.....

http://wp.advancednf...tats.php?*=QB

Going into this weekend, of 36 QBs, Luck is 1st in terms of % of passes that go at least 15 yards. Griffin is 32nd, ahead of only Ponder, Kolb, Skelton, and Alex Smith.

RG3 lovers don't want to hear anything about facts, they only care that he has a high completion percentage on his whopping 67% of passes under 10 yds..

He made some bad throws but the good thing about this game was he bounced back and played great to end the game.

He needs to stop throwing over the middle or deep down the field without setting his feet.

Two of his INTs were a direct result of that and a good portion of his INTs this season have been due to that. Some of that is due to the O-line being horrible in pass protection but alot of it is on Luck for making the throw in the first place.

I think he knows what he needs to do more than you know what he needs to do.. Just admit that you jumped the gun in your chicken little panic

Oooh, now it gets alittle nasty, aye. I never said they were going to lose the game. Why don't read all my replies in this post and come up with a more civilized response?

I just stated a fact - I dont care if he is a rookie or a 10x probowler - he played poorly and thats what I stated - you get over THAT, I have nothing to get over!

You know the scary thing is hes good enough to overcome his mistakes now,and IMO will only get better in the future!!!!!

3INT in 1 game wow he shouldn't even be in the NFL. The best QB's in the league like Brees, Ryan, Rodgers,Manning and Brady have probably never had that kind of game.

On a realistic note I'll take a huge comeback win and 8-4 every day of the week, I dont care how many INT's he throws, not 1 win was he not the biggest reason we won. You guys need to lighten up and enjoy winning.

He needs to stop throwing the ball up in tight double and triple coverage

Do you have any idea of the pressure that is on this kid? Take over for Manning, take over a 2 win team, #1 pick in the NFL draft... oh.... and bye the way has to learn a COMPLETELY NEW O!

And then be asked to CARRY the team.

He is being asked to do as much as Aaron Rodgers is for the Pack. I mean really. He is playing phenomenal football.

Just wait until this team has talent... hehe...

Dang I would give anything to hear what some of you all had to say about Manning his rookie year?

RG3 lovers don't want to hear anything about facts, they only care that he has a high completion percentage on his whopping 67% of passes under 10 yds..

Oh and don't forget he leads the league in passes thrown off of play action.... by a HUGE margin... 45%

We pull of a win like that and we are fighting? Before those last two drives, he was playing like a rookie....after, he played like Tom Manning. Or Eli Rodgers.

But that doesn't erase his arrant throws. And this is what this topic is about

Even when he was playing bad, which I thought was more in part of lions just have a sick d-line. They also blitzed him a ton. I didn't throw the blame on Luck. Did I expect his comeback win? Honestly no, and it was off the charts EPIC!! wow, has anyone seen my jaw? I dropped it on the floor somewhere!!

Do you have any idea of the pressure that is on this kid? Take over for Manning, take over a 2 win team, #1 pick in the NFL draft... oh.... and bye the way has to learn a COMPLETELY NEW O!

He is being asked to do as much as Aaron Rodgers is for the Pack. I mean really. He is playing phenomenal football.

Dang I would give anything to hear what some of you all had to say about Manning his rookie year?

Potentially the best post of the year. Sometimes we forget all this.......well said John Dee. Well said indeed.

We said the same thing... He needs to stop throwing into tight double and triple coverage. I really don't understand all the overreacting to this opinion, But it's beginning to ruin my joy.......................................................haha