Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I give up making excuses for Luck's INTS

GoodLuck

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree the throws it deep but hes got a great run game that helps him so much which is so much easier the colts have no run game at all

But I thought RG3 had a simple college play book? Or he was a running QB? Which is it? He has a good running game because his play sets up the run. Their RB is a 6th round ROOKIE! He isn't Adrain Peterson!!!!! I think its funny how so many Colts fans try to explain away RGs success... Does RG have any receivers? Garcon has played in only a couple games.

Luck is doing fine and will continue to improve but he isn't in the RG caliber at this point and that has little to do with a rookie RB.

But I thought RG3 had a simple college play book? Or he was a running QB? Which is it? He has a good running game because his play sets up the run. Their RB is a 6th round ROOKIE! He isn't Adrain Peterson!!!!! I think its funny how so many Colts fans try to explain away RGs success... Does RG have any receivers? Garcon has played in only a couple games.

Luck is doing fine and will continue to improve but he isn't in the RG caliber at this point and that has little to do with a rookie RB.

doesnt mean nothing what round pick u are lol brady was a 6 round what does that mean nothing and i never said he had a simple playbook or was a running qb but when your run games good it sets up play action which makes it easier to pass. if you wana talk about success why doesnt rg3 have a winning record if hes so good??????? thank you

I think some of us Colts fans are not used to such inconsistencies from the QB position.

Peyton? You always knew what you were getting from him.

Relax guys. It'll get better.

The difference is before Manning, the Colts were a semi-joke for decades. Now, there's a legacy. So, yaeh reactions are going to be heated

doesnt mean nothing what round pick u are lol brady was a 6 round what does that mean nothing and i never said he had a simple playbook or was a running qb but when your run games good it sets up play action which makes it easier to pass. if you wana talk about success why doesnt rg3 have a winning record if hes so good??????? thank you

RG3 is on a team with a losing record because their defense is in the bottom 5 in the league. They have lost games where they have scored over 30 points!

Colts get a TD on the ground.. guess Luck has a running game now too. :P

But I thought RG3 had a simple college play book? Or he was a tinning QB? Which is it? He has a good running game because his play sets up the run. Their RB is a 6th round ROOKIE! He isn't Adrain Peterson!!!!! I think its funny how so many Colts fans try to explain away RGs success... Does RG have any receivers? Garcon has played in only a couple games.

How many games have the skins won?

But he hasn't improved. It's like he's hit a ceiling

RG3 is on a team with a losing record because their defense is in the bottom 5 in the league. They have lost games where they have scored over 30 points!

lol we could argue all day were boths colts fans lets leave it at that lol

Thats not entirely true. Manning threw a ton of interceptions his rookie yr. and had many a game that he threw several. I think the problem is that people are expecting miracles from a rookie and it's just not gonna happen.

If a miracle is expecting Luck not to throw it up in tight double and triple coverage, Then yeah I'm guilty

Luck is the reason we are in the game, and he is the reason we are behind in the game.......great throws for scores and set ups....poor throws on INTs......and a big toe of TY stalled a drive too....Luck is the real deal. No worries for me. Matt Ryan had how many INTs?

OP....enjoy the Sanchez Tebow revolution.......they truly are the best I have seen since Peyton and Brady.... :manning: :brady: Merry Christmas.....appears Dec. 2 is the new Fool's Day! :funny::spit:

His INTs today have no excuses other than he has played horrible! BAD BAD BAD !!!

'IT" happens ...get over it! Rookie playing on the road....some folks make him a HOF QB one week and Tebow the next....then again some think Tebow and Sanchez are good.....I am so glad some of these posters are not coaches. Root for the Colts or don't......Anybody that gives up on our rookie QB is either just starting 'stuff' or inept. (Not meaning you Hawkeyes) :rantoff: Edited by BrentMc11

3 ints again today? Come on Luck you're better than that. There comes a point when you gotta meet with Arians and have a convo on how forcing deep throws all the time isnt working.

I just hate seeing more fuel fed to Skip Bayless' fire on his love obsession with RG3 being better than Luck.

Arians has turned him into a complete gun slinger. There's nothing cerebral about his game right now. They both need to be reeled in by someone. Not at all surprised by the 3 picks or the outcome of this game. I called it in another thread. Arians has to go.

my god, get a life. funny how how a new guys shows up every week with single digit posts.

'IT" happens ...get over it! Rookie playing on the road....some folks make him a HOF QB one week and Tebow the next....then again some think Tebow and Sanchez are good.....I am so glad some of these posters are not coaches. Root for the Colts or don't......Anybody that gives up on our rookie QB is either just starting 'stuff' or inept. (Not meaning you Hawkeyes) :rantoff:

Just because we're frustrated doesn't mean we're not rooting for him