Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chandler Harnish might be better than Andrew Luck

B-B

I am a little more surprised that these guys are going out for dinner together.

Don't be. Andrew is like Peyton.... a regular guy. Not the least bit pretentious.

In 2009. Andrew's first year as the starter at Stanford, one of his closest friends was the back-up quarterback, who had been the starter on the team for the previous two years. Andrew took his job. But the two were very, very close.

Andrew is a great guy. HIs teammates will love him. Don't be surprised at anything positive he does on or off the field.

Only be surprised when he does something negative.... those moments will be few and far between...

Its kinda weird he had two teams he could have went to... He may very well be the best backup the colts have ever had if he shows what he showed in college.....Could be the next matt Cassel which of course is good for the colts... Drafffft piiiicks!!

Its kinda weird he had two teams he could have went to... He may very well be the best backup the colts have ever had if he shows what he showed in college.....Could be the next matt Cassel which of course is good for the colts... Drafffft piiiicks!!

Slow your roll there, let's see if he even makes the team first. You seem to forget Earl Morrall (before your time).

But in the Manning era we had Jim Sor... er, we had Curtis Pai.... er, nevermind, you may be right by default.

Slow your roll there, let's see if he even makes the team first. You seem to forget Earl Morrall (before your time).

But in the Manning era we had Jim Sor... er, we had Curtis Pai.... er, nevermind, you may be right by default.

Yea isnt Mr Earl a baltimore colt? In the indy colts era he very well could be... Its not everyday the colts cut a seventh round pick after the preseaaon so itss

Yea isnt Mr Earl a baltimore colt? In the indy colts era he very well could be... Its not everyday the colts cut a seventh round pick after the preseaaon so its likely id say

At getting the ladies!

Chandler Harnish@CHarnish8

So I'm out to eat with Andrew Luck, and a girl comes up to me and says, "you're fricken hot!" while saying nothin to Andrew #greatnight!

Expand

Thought this was worth a good laugh :D

'

Andrew is Clark Kent and he's going to run into a lot of 'Lois Lanes' who dont recognize him with the 'glasses' on

After the first 2 rounds, the best round to pick up a starting QB is, yep, 7th round. Both Matt Cassel and Matt Flynn were 7th rounders. But then, Sorgi and Painter were 6th rounders, so was Brady :) :).

The last Mr.Irrelevant to make a roster was Ryan Succop, a kicker.

After the first 2 rounds, the best round to pick up a starting QB is, yep, 7th round. Both Matt Cassel and Matt Flynn were 7th rounders. But then, Sorgi and Painter were 6th rounders, so was Brady :) :).

The last Mr.Irrelevant to make a roster was Ryan Succop, a kicker.

Think ill just stick to crossing my fingers lol, i like the fact hes pretty good at scrambling though.

I'm just glad Brady wasnt on that list.. lol

LOL! Brady is way too mainstream for Salon. We saw him in a small Italian restaurant nearby once (we live where he is from). He was there with his dad, Bridget Moynahan, Dion Branch and another African American player we didn't recognize. He was so beautiful, it was intimidating. I guess the whole group was intimidatingly beautiful.

LOL! Brady is way too mainstream for Salon. We saw him in a small Italian restaurant nearby once (we live where he is from). He was there with his dad, Bridget Moynahan, Dion Branch and another African American player we didn't recognize. He was so beautiful, it was intimidating. I guess the whole group was intimidatingly beautiful.

I would walk up to him and be like 'god, you are some kinda.. ugo, wow just ugo man. Even worse in person!" Laugh and leave. Cause we all know he isnt.