Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Charlie Peprah!

you know

Was just released he is a veteran who just recorded his best year last year with 5 ints, and he didnt even start all year long. plus i had him on my fantasy team so hes favorable to me =P. i really hope we consider him even at 29 years of age.

Definitely would be a worthy pick up if the Colts have the room $ for him. He's a vet coming off his best year and would probabaly make a big impact for the Colts. I do like Zbi though and think he has mass potential @ SS, being a boxer talk about the epitome of tough. Zbi has the opportunity to come in and being a starter, show us his talents.

We have a different definition of "pretty good". 15 tackles on the year is pretty terrible for a safety.

he barely played. remember it was david caldwell that was starting. lefedged did make some plays when he got the chance and did also have two picks. for an udfa with little time to develop due to the lockout and not much signicant time thats pretty good.

he barely played. remember it was david caldwell that was starting. lefedged did make some plays when he got the chance and did also have two picks. for an udfa with little time to develop due to the lockout and not much signicant time thats pretty good.

They split time. With that said both men did better than what you expect for udfas. I think they are good for back up and special teams roles. If an upgrade came along I'd be okay with that but this guy cut by the packers isn't someone I'd be moving heaven and earth to get. Also is he a fs or ss? That matters because if he plays betheas poistion there is no point.

Last point and this isn't reflecting on you it just came up in your topic. Why is it when betheas tackle numbers come up people complain they are too high and now they are trying to argue against a safety for not having enough tackles? People can't have it both ways.

No desire for Peprah. He failed his physical, first of all. Secondly, he's not that good. If he was healthy, and we could grab him for competition and depth, sure. But as someone else said, he's not someone I'd be bending over backward to get.