Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Mr Irrelevant gets offer. ((Merge))

Fx Stryker

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 26, 2012 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, April 26, 2012 - inappropriate

You can never wash that off.

Oh, and off topic.

The hairstyles in that movie are epic.

i already said i always use protection. im not stupid

Have you ever seen Kingpin?

Maybe I was just in the right mood, but I doubt that I've ever laughed harder or longer in my life.

But the girl is likely just putting on a show for internet attention. While that may be a little crazy, it's not scary. She's pretty cute actually.

Maybe I was just in the right mood, but I doubt that I've ever laughed harder or longer in my life.

But the girl is likely just putting on a show for internet attention. While that may be a little crazy, it's not scary. She's pretty cute actually.

I agree with you on both points. The movie and the internet girl.

Just wanted to bring to his attention that sex isn't always desirable just 'cause it's free.

puhleeze :drama:

Just wanted to bring to his attention that sex isn't always desirable just 'cause it's free.

While I completely agree with you, this subtle statement may stand as the most controversial of the year. This could hold us over until fall.

Washing off?

I was referring to your eyeballs and your brain.

Ha! Not to mention your soul...

Anyone who jumps into bed with THAT kind of crazy is not going to be the same afterwards...

For us to get Florida, Boston had to win. So they're no longer a possibility. I would love to play Washington, but honestly as long as its not the rangers, I'll be happy.

Boston lost? darn, I didn't check the scores.

EDIT: meant lost haha

Wait no. If the Rangers win, and the Panthers win. Wouldn't it be Panthers/Flyers and Capitals/Rangers?

I think I knew a girl like that in college. Lets just say I had to transfer schools.

Why do I get the feeling that she will be posting on Tim Tebows facebook soon promising to make his first time anything but irrelevent....or whatever. Clearly psycho...I wouldn't do her with Gavin's "johnson".

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 26, 2012 - responding to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, April 26, 2012 - responding to removed post

Between this and the three-way thread, this forum's gotten a lot sexier over the past week.

So true.

We are "excited" for the draft. And Andrew Luck.

I wonder if Luck will ever marry this nice young gymnast btw. They look cute together!