Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Mr Irrelevant gets offer. ((Merge))

Fx Stryker

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. DUDE. It was already posted. Dude.

He's actually right, it looks like she made a second video actually referring to Harnish by name, etc. That answers a couple of questions actually. She clearly regrets nothing about the first video - she's trying to exploit it.

OK, so you were right in the first place, uh, dude. :) Glad I missed it the first time around. Beginning to wish I'd missed it the second time.

Of course I'm right. I pretty much remember everything. :D

Of course I'm right. I pretty much remember everything. :D

Oh, if I had seen it I would have remembered. On the other hand I have no recollection of what I was doing before I sat down at the computer "for a few minutes" about four hours ago. Wait, I'm pretty sure that I left the TV paused on a show that I have no interest in watching, which means that the movie that followed (which I DID want to watch) is long since gone. Something remarkably similar happened last night - hopefully I didn't leave the water on this time.

My memory isn't what it used to be, but I can usually remember the stupid things that I've done. Learning from them, however, is a different matter entirely.

Oh, if I had seen it I would have remembered. On the other hand I have no recollection of what I was doing before I sat down at the computer "for a few minutes" about four hours ago. Wait, I'm pretty sure that I left the TV paused on a show that I have no interest in watching, which means that the movie that followed (which I DID want to watch) is long since gone. Something remarkably similar happened last night - hopefully I didn't leave the water on this time.

My memory isn't what it used to be, but I can usually remember the stupid things that I've done. Learning from them, however, is a different matter entirely.

LOL dude. I've had "a few minutes" turn into hours for me, too. Mainly it happens on youtube.

But yes my memory is on overdrive. I remember too much.

Jesus.

Is this chick serious?

Good God.......

Absolutely ridiculous. She is INSANE. Lock her up soon. Pronto. She needs men with white coats.

Actually the crazy lady is Breeann Berkson, a graduate of Colombia university with a BA in English and English composition. She is an actress and stand-up comedian. Having watched a couple of her over-the-top comedy routines, I would compare her to a cross between Jim Carey and George Carlin. I'm guessing this is all a stunt to further her career.

Actually the crazy lady is Breeann Berkson, a graduate of Colombia university with a BA in English and English composition. She is an actress and stand-up comedian. Having watched a couple of her over-the-top comedy routines, I would compare her to a cross between Jim Carey and George Carlin. I'm guessing this is all a stunt to further her career.

Don't see what academics have to do with it but if she's a comedian then this is obviously a stunt. Good find.

• 1 month later...

It is old news, but I am glad you posted this. I had only ever read about this. Your post prompted me to finally watch the youtube video. I didn't realize this girl was actually good looking. I would have been on a plane immediately after the draft. Nice work Chandler.

I saw it yesterday.... totally stumbled upon it.... certainly wasn't looking for it...

All I'll say is this....

If that's really Mrs. Harnish, then I think on draft day, when Chandler received "The Phone Call".... there was certainly a happy, Happy, HAPPY ending in the Harnish household that night!

She's the friskiest Colt on the team!! :coltshorse::thmup:

I'm not able to put the video on here as I'm not sure how yet. When u get a chance go to you tube & type in Mrs. Irrelevant. Probably a joke but still roflmao

As you know by now, this has already been posted.

But, I did want to tell you that posting a youtube video is very easy. Just copy and paste the link and the video will appear in your post.

BTW, I did talk to Chandler at the Colt's Fan Fest and asked him about Mrs. Irrelevant. I can't remember his exact words, but he told me not to worry. He has a girlfriend and has no interest in this woman.