Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Mr Irrelevant gets offer. ((Merge))

Fx Stryker

The stakes just got higher in the seventh round of the 2012 NFL Draft.

In the latest sign the Internet is data in the form of a fever dream, a New York City woman posted a video on YouTube in which she ... well ... let's have her explain.

"Whoever is this year’s Mr. Irrelevant is going to have himself a night ... alone ... with me," she coos on the vid (via Larry Brown Sports). "And our time together, I guarantee you, will be anything but irrelevant."

Unless you're Kenneth Parcell from "30 Rock," you should be able to figure out what she's insinuating here.

(Hint: It's not backgammon at Washington Square Park.)

Is this a fake? Perhaps. But just in case, beware of this Mrs. Irrelevant succubus on the loose in Gotham

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82896421/article/woman-sets-her-scandalous-eyes-on-next-mr-irrelevant

Our players got stalkers already.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This draft could not get any better for the Colts. 1st pick gets 20 million big ones, last pick is probably going to wake up without a kidney. . this is football at its finest..

The last pick could be a guy who already has a woman too. So this chick is not thinking about that either.

We should hook her up with RG3.

True.. Im guessing i would need MANY more than 7 rounds to get drafted..lol

All you need is to get one scout to call you the "most polished Mr Irrelevant ever." Then the other analysts will just keep repeating that statement because they've heard it before. Happens all the time. I can see you making it in seven.

All you need is to get one scout to call you the "most polished Mr Irrelevant ever." Then the other analysts will just keep repeating that statement because they've heard it before. Happens all the time. I can see you making it in seven.

sweet, wanna be my agent??

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 26, 2012 - reference to banned member
Hidden by Nadine, April 26, 2012 - reference to banned member

coo,coo!! did'nt realize DN4192 HAD A SISTER. Reminds me of one of his Caldwell/Polian rants.

Idk who is insulted more. Mrs I being Dn's sister or Dn having her as a sister. haha