Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Mr Irrelevant gets offer. ((Merge))

Fx Stryker

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm going to do my best to summarize how i feel about this. I thought about it for about an hour, and this is what I finally came up with:

EEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

A Whole Hour...???? That's an hour you'll NEVER get back haha

From my perspective, every woman has a little bit of "crazy" in them.(sorry ladies, but it's true).

:lol: That's just something men say because they don't want to do stuff. As in "That yard word doesn't need to be done, YOUR CRAZY!!"

Right now I'm glad I'm not that girls mother. What the heck?

:lol: That's just something men say because they don't want to do stuff. As in "That yard word doesn't need to be done, YOUR CRAZY!!"

Right now I'm glad I'm not that girls mother. What the heck?

Your right the guy should say " Your crazy I mowed 4 days ago, I'll mow again in a few days, or maybe you should mow it"

She is pretty. I say she's the best there. I'd give second to Blackmon's girl.

That Michigan State TE Celek's GF, she sure has a lot to show :), lol.

I still think Ryan Grigson from Purdue gets that 2nd rated kicker in the draft from Purdue, Carson Wiggs who stands tall at 6'0", 220 lbs and has about a 75% FG rate in college as Mr.Irrelevant. (http://m.nfl.com/combine/profile/2533354/carson-wiggs/)

The latest Mr.Irrelevant who is a starter is a kicker named Ryan Succoup for the KC Chiefs, so I am thinking along those lines, hopefully our rain man Grigson thinks that way too :).

Creepiest couple goes to Kellen Moore and his wife, who look eerily similar

Hahaha.

That Michigan State TE Celek's GF, she sure has a lot to show :), lol.

The typical hot blonde, fake showing if you know what I mean, that makes up for no substance with her looks. That's just my opinion. I think I'd put every girl on that site above her.

On topic, the Ms. Irrelevant girl or whatever is scary.

The typical hot blonde, fake showing if you know what I mean, that makes up for no substance with her looks. That's just my opinion. I think I'd put every girl on that site above her.

When did we start judging substance? :) (j/k)

Once again this was very likely meant as a joke. The number of people missing the joke entirely, and then condemning her as an insane floozy is pretty gross. Poor girl is probably hiding under a desk somewhere.

I would bet that she has heard one too many comments from friends or whomever about "what they would do" to land a wealthy athlete. This would be an ironic counterpoint about irrationally desiring the least desirable. The video is filled with "overacting" and I thought it was pretty funny. Real floozies / gold diggers don't waste their time making videos, they are standing in line outside Radio City Music Hall right now (also found at any concert or athletic venue in the country) waiting for the opportunity to throw themselves at someone. They be called groupies - and many athletes and musicians have "one in every town".

Once again this was very likely meant as a joke. The number of people missing the joke entirely, and then condemning her as an insane floozy is pretty gross. Poor girl is probably hiding under a desk somewhere.

I would bet that she has heard one too many comments from friends or whomever about "what they would do" to land a wealthy athlete. This would be an ironic counterpoint about irrationally desiring the least desirable. The video is filled with "overacting" and I thought it was pretty funny. Real floozies / gold diggers don't waste their time making videos, they are standing in line outside Radio City Music Hall right now (also found at any concert or athletic venue in the country) waiting for the opportunity to throw themselves at someone. They be called groupies - and many athletes and musicians have "one in every town".

Maybe true, but you put yourself out there like she did....for the attention.....like she did....then you must be prepared for the attention, whatever it is. As Maureen stated, I'm glad she's not my daughter, I'd be mortified as would you.. just sayin'

Maybe true, but you put yourself out there like she did....for the attention.....like she did....then you must be prepared for the attention, whatever it is. As Maureen stated, I'm glad she's not my daughter, I'd be mortified as would you.. just sayin'

actually the way people react is about as funny as the joke itself

No doubt.

We don't have kids, but if any of my pets were to make a video like this, I - well - wouldn't be surprised in the least. :P

At least I'd have neutering as an option.

In all seriousness, you're right of course. You could say that she "deserves" the consequences. And for all I know, she might relish any kind of attention. But if it's "acting", than maybe her parents have no more need to be ashamed of her than if she did a provocative performance in a formal setting. This darn internet makes it hard to know what's real and what isn't. But I judge people to be complete crackpots based on YouTube exhibitions all the time, so this shouldn't be any different. Just being willing to participate says something about you.

This just in.. Dan and amff have been kidnapped and are being held for ransom. Reports coming in it is a Psycotic Sucubus that likes to take last round draft picks, but was denied so she took two men from the colts.com forum..???

Ransom? Good thing i have no money huh!

Blackmon's girl has nothing on Ryan Broyles's girl. Easily the hottest of the bunch. Luck's girl is a close second and than there is a steep drop after that.

Creepiest couple goes to Kellen Moore and his wife, who look eerily similar

Creepy tooth to gum ratio on both of them, they look like Fire Marshall Bill's kids.

• 3 weeks later...