Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/26 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

"Twosday Twofer":

1. Besides QB Andrew Luck - which OFFENSIVE player do you think will make the biggest impact for the Colts this season ??

2. Which DEFENSIVE player do you think will make the biggest impact for the Colts this season ??

1. Donald Brown

2. Robert Mathis

I'm in the Wayne/Mathis camp....

I'm also in the Chapman camp, but I think that happens next year, 2013. I don't think he'll be healthy enough, soon enough to be the impact guy we need/want this year. He didn't have surgery until Mid-January. It'll be a while before he's close to 100% and ready to be an impact player.

Hope I'm wrong on this, but that's what my gut tells me (and unfortunately, I have quite a gut!) <<RIMSHOT!!!>>

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - off topic/baiting
Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - off topic/baiting

"Twosday Twofer":

1. Besides QB Andrew Luck - which OFFENSIVE player do you think will make the biggest impact for the Colts this season ??

2. Which DEFENSIVE player do you think will make the biggest impact for the Colts this season ??

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - response to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - response to removed post

Offensive player has got to be Manning, cause the simple fact most coat fans are Manning fans and care more about what he is doing than their own team. It is the weirdest thing I hae ever witnessed as a coat fan. When Manning love over shadows the team you love, it kinda stands out and is hard not to notice. Personally I hope he fails.

Defensive player, will probably be Manning also.......

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - response to removed comment
Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - response to removed comment

Offensive player has got to be Manning, cause the simple fact most coat fans are Manning fans and care more about what he is doing than their own team. It is the weirdest thing I hae ever witnessed as a coat fan. When Manning love over shadows the team you love, it kinda stands out and is hard not to notice. Personally I hope he fails.

I can't pretend to have read all your stuff, so don't know where this comes from, but you sure are relentless.

Did he kick your dog or something?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - responding to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - responding to removed post

I can't pretend to have read all your stuff, so don't know where this comes from, but you sure are relentless.

Did he kick your dog or something?

He's a troll. And a poor one at that; he hasn't elicited any interesting responses. He needs to troll a different fanbase, Colts fans aren't that naive, and they tend to be pretty laid back.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - offensive
Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - offensive

Hey I'm a coat fan, and a Manning fan, yet I seem to find myself here a lot more often than I find myself on a Bronco forum. Personally I hope he recovers from his injuries and has a productive year. If it comes down to Broncos V Patriots in the AFC Championship, I hope he stomps those c***gobblers.

Offensive player, probably Wayne or Collie. I think Collie is very underrated, and with a respectable QB he should put up 1,200 yards and 10 TDs.

Defensive, I'd like to say Chapman, but like someone else said, his impact will be felt more in 2013. This year gotta go with Freeney. I hope to see him retire a Coat, because I have respect for players that have been regular contributers to the team for the last decade, and in the event of their departure, I do not lightly cast aside what respect they have earned.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 27, 2012 - quoted removed post

Hey I'm a coat fan, and a Manning fan, yet I seem to find myself here a lot more often than I find myself on a Bronco forum. Personally I hope he recovers from his injuries and has a productive year. If it comes down to Broncos V Patriots in the AFC Championship, I hope he stomps those c***gobblers.

Offensive player, probably Wayne or Collie. I think Collie is very underrated, and with a respectable QB he should put up 1,200 yards and 10 TDs.

Defensive, I'd like to say Chapman, but like someone else said, his impact will be felt more in 2013. This year gotta go with Freeney. I hope to see him retire a Coat, because I have respect for players that have been regular contributers to the team for the last decade, and in the event of their departure, I do not lightly cast aside what respect they have earned.

Heck yeah I like coats to, they keep you warm in the winter.