Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fans willing to go on Record: Bold Colts Predictions

Michael Lebron

This thread will be interesting to revisit throughout the season: Make as many bold predictions as you wish.

1. The Colts will beat the Bears in the season opener 21-17 and the media will suggest how good they always felt the Colts could be in Luck's first year after deeming us the worst team in the league.

2. I predict Andrew Luck will throw for over 3400 yards and will finish top 3 in the AFC just behind Manning and Brady.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our rushing attack is stellar. One of the best in the league, but not a single back goes over 1k.

Avery ends the season around 1100 total yards, 6TDs

We have a new FG kicker by week 6

Luck does not throw for more than 25TDs

Bethea makes his first All Pro team

Delone Carter leads the team in TDs with 11.

10-6 record. wildcard seed

I agree mainly Texans lost some pieces and more LBers in camp so far,might be Texans (INJURY BUG BITTEN) this year.And if Brown stays at 1 back he will break 1k.Ballard could do it IMO if he got the carries.Our O-Line will be talked about soon enough they will be fine.D will greatly improve even as season progresses Grigs will grab the next best talent he can afford.I do not want to even imagine the D we draft and buy next year with almost 60 mill cap space.

wk1 colts 16 bears 14

wk2 colts 28 vikings 9

wk3 colts 17 jags 7

bye

wk5 pack 35 colts 21

wk 6 jets 10 colts7

wk7 colts 26 browns 3

wk8 titans 17 colts 16

wk 9 colts 42 dolphins 10

wk 10 jags 21 colts 20

wk11 colts35 pats 31

wk12 colts 17 bills 10

wk 13 lions 27 colts 17

wk 14 colts 33 titans 17

wk 15 texans14 colts 10

wk 16 chiefs 28 colts 25

wk 17 colts 27 texans 10

9-7 make wild card , play at denv. denver 21 colts 20

Donald Brown & Delone Carter have 750 Rush Yds each. Andrew Luck throws 24 TD's. Powers leads the team in INT's. Mathis & Freeney COMBINE for 22 Sacks

I think thats more likely. I expect us to be trying to come back from deficits quite a bit this year. Which means more passes. Everything else I agree.

Luck - 3900 yards 30 TD's 15 INT's

Brown - 1200 yds 11 TD's

Ballard - 400 yards 5 TD's

Wayne - 1000 yards 10 TD's

Collie- 800 yards 5 TD's

Fleener - 500 yards 10 TD's

Allen - 350 yards - 5 TD's

LB's - 15 sacks, 10 INT's 15 FF and 8 FR

DB's - 5 Sacks 15 INT's

KR/PR

Hilton - 1,000 yrds 4 TD's

Colts - 9-7 get Wild Card lose first round

Andrew Luck rookie of the year award

Pagano - coach of the year

Colts ranked top 15 offense, top 15 defense and most improved and comeback team of the year

Colts draft Montei Te'o with their first pick in the first round in 2013 draft after trading up (Mathis and their first round pick for number 5 overall pick)

The Luck led Colts stun the world and finish the year 9-7 with a gutsy defense and grab a WC before losing to the Steelers in the AFCCG in the final seconds as heavy underdogs.

Now how is THAT for bold. ;) :)

The Luck led Colts stun the world and finish the year 9-7 with a gutsy defense and grab a WC before losing to the Steelers in the AFCCG in the final seconds as heavy underdogs.

Now how is THAT for bold. ;) :)

you know if by wild chance (I dont believe it will happen by a long shot ) but if by wild chance we somehow get into the playoffs then anything goes

you know if by wild chance (I dont believe it will happen by a long shot ) but if by wild chance we somehow get into the playoffs then anything goes

Absolutely. And this thread is about Bold!!!!

9 to 10 wins sounds fun. Division or WC.

For the record, if the Colts win 3 games it would not stun me. If they won 10 it would not stun me. Thats how this season feels to me right now. Nothing would suprise me or even bug me. It is one of those seasons. Win or lose I will be proud.

I wasn't about to post here cuz my prediction isn't bold, it's the truth. We are gonna finish 12-4 and win the division. Will be 1 and done in the playoffs though. Will be a top 15 defence and a top 10 offense with Wayne getting 1300+ yards. #truth

Andrew Luck will throw for 4,100 passing yards 36 t'd's 2int. 7rush t'd's. The Colts is going to beat the Packers in week 4 and go on to win with 11-5 reg. season record. The Colts will play Peyton Manning and the Broncos in the division round of the playoffs in Denver.What happens next hmmmm.......let's save the that for later it will kill the excitement if i told you who wins that game.

I think thats more likely. I expect us to be trying to come back from deficits quite a bit this year. Which means more passes. Everything else I agree.

Curse you AmeriColt. It's not a Bold Prediction if you agree with me lmao. Now I have to return to the Drawing board and think of something NEW smh

1. We will have at LEAST 3 Punt/kick returns for a TD this year.

2. The Colts will break the top 20 on ESPN power rankings by Week 10.

3. We will be in the top 3 teams for sacks

4. And the boldest IMO: We will have a Top 15 Secondary.

You're #4 Prediciton was a REALITY Last Season. We're Ranked 15th against the Pass. It's the Rush Rank (29th) That was the Problem

You're #4 Prediciton was a REALITY Last Season. We're Ranked 15th against the Pass. It's the Rush Rank (29th) That was the Problem

I am aware, but we were ranked high based on yardage. Considering teams could just run all over us, they didn't need to pass as much. Stats on rushing attempts and yards against us reflect that (nearly all the other teams in the top 15 based on ypg had quite a bit more attempts and we were ranked 28th based on point allowed) It was clear from constant roster changes and lacks of interception that there was a weakness in the secondary. I think we'll have a better run defense with the bigger bodies and the 3-4, so we'll see teams passing against us quite a bit. Therefore my bold prediction was meant to be in the context of to 15 overall not just based on YPG allowed.

Luck - 3900 yards 30 TD's 15 INT's

Brown - 1200 yds 11 TD's

Ballard - 400 yards 5 TD's

Wayne - 1000 yards 10 TD's

Collie- 800 yards 5 TD's

Fleener - 500 yards 10 TD's

Allen - 350 yards - 5 TD's

LB's - 15 sacks, 10 INT's 15 FF and 8 FR

DB's - 5 Sacks 15 INT's

KR/PR

Hilton - 1,000 yrds 4 TD's

Colts - 9-7 get Wild Card lose first round

Andrew Luck rookie of the year award

Pagano - coach of the year

Colts ranked top 15 offense, top 15 defense and most improved and comeback team of the year

Colts draft Montei Te'o with their first pick in the first round in 2013 draft after trading up (Mathis and their first round pick for number 5 overall pick)

We wouldn't trade Mathis we just resigned him