Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #8, Colts @ Texans, October 27, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @Texans  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the Colts have an over-500 record (4-3), are you playing to win or to develop players?

• You play to win the game!
    • Play the young guys to develop them, even if that results in not making the playoffs.
    • Why not both? (Play young guys and play to win.)
  2. 2. JT is expected back today after being out with injury. Will he break 100 yards rushing?

3. 3. Who wins?

4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to be buyers or sellers before the trade deadline?

• Buyers -- we need to upgrade this team to make a playoff run
    • Sellers -- we need draft capital to continue to build this team
    • Neither -- I like this team as currently constituted.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2024 at 06:14 PM

2 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

RTDB

Yeah, I’m tired of the boom or bust, put it on AR shoulders approach. Even Andy Reid has run Kareem Hunt for an average of over 20 carries per game the last 3, with Mahomes as his QB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

U finally come to that conclusion? Everyone fell in the love with him because of all the high tackle numbers. He is undersized and cannot coverage.  Another great 2nd contract

so true! Almost everyone here made that argument about him. I have said the same thing about other colts lb’s over the years with most here making the same number of tackles to defend them.

I like the big plays and get the receivers have not helped AR much with tough catches today, but the completion percentage has to get better.  It’s impossible to win in this league when nearly 80% of your pass plays result in nothing.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SR711 said:

I like the big plays and get the receivers have not helped AR much with tough catches today, but the completion percentage has to get better.  It’s impossible to win in this league when nearly 80% of your pass plays result in nothing.  

Yeah

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

You can’t be feast or famine and win games. It can’t be chug the ball down field 59 yards because it puts us behind the sticks.

Shane has really let me down this year.  This has been the case all year and AR has been catching the heat while Shane just skates on by.

• Like 1