Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #8, Colts @ Texans, October 27, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @Texans  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the Colts have an over-500 record (4-3), are you playing to win or to develop players?

• You play to win the game!
    • Play the young guys to develop them, even if that results in not making the playoffs.
    • Why not both? (Play young guys and play to win.)
  2. 2. JT is expected back today after being out with injury. Will he break 100 yards rushing?

3. 3. Who wins?

4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to be buyers or sellers before the trade deadline?

• Buyers -- we need to upgrade this team to make a playoff run
    • Sellers -- we need draft capital to continue to build this team
    • Neither -- I like this team as currently constituted.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2024 at 06:14 PM

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

It's not a matter of blaming him. People will give him less than the least because he is extremely raw. We knew that when he was drafted. Expecting him to light up the league is not using common sense.  He has has struggled all game and there is no denying that. However, I truly beleive the reason they are losing by 10 is because of Shane's decision making.

Part of good coaching is putting players in a position to succeed. Shane has done the opposite with AR, especially today.

• Like 1

I genuinely really like AR. I really do. That said, one trait I simply cannot tolerate is being soft. The self reporting concussions, the taking himself out of the game with no injury, it has to stop. Grow up, dude, this is a man’s league…

Before people get on me about the self reporting concussions thing, let’s be real. Most dudes will fight for their life to not get designated with a concussion. I don’t care about the genuine injuries, I don’t care about the fact that he needs to get better and develop, but the softness is really starting to grate on me. 

Never before in my life watching an NFL game have I heard the announcer declare that there is actually no injury and a player just took himself out of the game. There’s no excuse for that…

• Like 4

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Eagles are up ten over bengals so at least there’s that. Browns look good with Winston too.

winston actually a good human being vs watson

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, azcolt said:

Can you imagine any other qb tapping out because he is winded. Young and really dumb is a bad combo for the team leader.

Can you imagine chucking defenders off your back like he does and the running?   Not once, but 2 times in a short time?

No, you don't see that happening do you?

Get real.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CardiacColts said:

I genuinely really like AR. I really do. That said, one trait I simply cannot tolerate is being soft. The self reporting concussions, the taking himself out of the game with no injury, it has to stop. Grow up, dude, this is a man’s league…

Before people get on me about the self reporting concussions thing, let’s be real. Most dudes will fight for their life to not get designated with a concussion. I don’t care about the genuine injuries, I don’t care about the fact that he needs to get better and develop, but the softness is really starting to grate on me. 

Never before in my life watching an NFL game have I heard the announcer declare that there is actually no injury and a player just took himself out of the game. There’s no excuse for that…

Lmao. 

These guys have zero obligation to kill themselves on the field for the entertainment of some dude in a recliner. 

Doesn't matter if he's good, bad or otherwise- a human's health is more important than a game. 

This game has legitimately ruined lives because of a lack of prioritizing health and safety in the past. 

Is wearing a guardian cap too soft for you too?

Get your priorities in order, because that's an absolutely garbage take. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

He didn't feel the pressure, thus having to chuck the defender off his back.

This kids' strength is the ability to do those things.  I won't take that from him.

I’ll give him the first one. That was impressive. But scrambling. And taking the second hit he should’ve thrown it away

Just now, Dark_Indy said:

Lmao. 

These guys have zero obligation to kill themselves on the field for the entertainment of some dude in a recliner. 

Doesn't matter if he's good, bad or otherwise- a human's health is more important than a game. 

This game has legitimately ruined lives because of a lack of prioritizing health and safety in the past. 

Is wearing a guardian cap too soft for you too?

Get your priorities in order, because that's an absolutely garbage take. 

Don’t disagree with you. You have good points. But respectfully, I’m going to ignore them. When you’re given the opportunity to change the lives of your entire family for generations with the wealth accumulated, you accept the risk…