2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You think those posters don't want to win? I would bet those same posters were positive in 2018 and 2020 if they were here. People are tired of never winning the division, only one playoff win under Ballard, all the injuries that hurt this team, and the bad coaching that we've had since 2012 honestly. It gets old after a while. 

I don't doubt it, but filling the game threads with toxic negativity gets old.

• Like 2

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

How does Gus just sit there and let Taylor throw with no pressure. No blitzing.

Why the heck was baker inactive today.

The Colts set the franchise record in a season with sacks today.  The Colts depend on their front getting home.  They aren’t.  Also if the Colts can stop them with this many back in coverage rookie corners aren’t going to hold up well in man to man especially with Blackman out.  Frankly the Colts are getting owned up front.  If you can’t fix that it’s not really going to matter what else you do on defense.

• Like 1

I really really just want gus gone and Ballard IMO…just not getting enough good players on the field after so many years and gus unable to actually change things up…it’s like running the same play on defense over and over and over on Madden….like a little kid who always hits the x button over and over and over 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I want two things from the defense this off-season, better tacking and to learn what a screen pass is.

I’m beside myself. I just can’t understand for the life of me. It’s as if we are intentionally letting this happen. It’s embarrassing & we look like a college team

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

We haven’t lost when we scored 21 or more, don’t think we get there. Our O scoring points actually keeps our small and fast D off the field to be most efficient. If we’re trailing, it’s not the type of game our D wins, down 2 scores 

Well we are going to need to score 24 to win at the least. 2 more TD’s & a stop or two

Just now, DougDew said:

Between Robinson, Allgeier, Patterson, and JT...JT is the 4th best runner on the field today.

Absolutely 100% true. I don’t see the burst I saw in 2021 even when he hits the gap. He’s NOT a home run threat even if he hits the gap right, now.

• Like 1