2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

First of all who in the world are you to tell me how you come across to me?  

No you didn’t state facts you stated your opinion because you feel others were over reacting tried to tell people to stop complaining when the Colts are playing extremely poorly.

The fact is that week after week, there are specific posters that doom-post when the team starts playing poorly. Not just voicing criticism, flooding the game thread with "the sky is falling" nonsense. It's a trend and it's the same folks week after week, year after year.

• Like 3

Just now, a06cc said:

A backup 

Bingo. AR as a rookie has better pocket awareness, better pocket presence, and better pocket poise than Minshew. That’s not typical for a rookie, which is why I have such high hopes for him. I think a lot of Minshew’s pocket problems stem from his smaller size.

Just now, chickenMan said:

Minshew’s biggest weakness has to be his lack of pocket awareness. His field of view always seems to be 90 degrees in front of him, not much more

Without Pittman, everyone is being played 1-on-1, selling out to the run. JT has no burst or vision for outside runs. Our OL that dominated Steelers is getting owned today 

• Like 2

Just now, chad72 said:

Without Pittman, everyone is being played 1-on-1, selling out to the run. JT has no burst or vision for outside runs. Our OL that dominated Steelers is getting owned today 

The Colts also aren’t trying any outside runs everything is right into the teeth of the defense.

• Like 2

Bingo. AR as a rookie has better pocket awareness, better pocket presence, and better pocket poise than Minshew. That’s not typical for a rookie, which is why I have such high hopes for him. I think a lot of Minshew’s pocket problems stem from his smaller size.

He is questionable as well. 

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Minshew’s biggest weakness has to be his lack of pocket awareness. His field of view always seems to be 90 degrees in front of him, not much more

100%. That and his height makes that field of view even more limited.

• Like 2

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

The Colts also aren’t trying any outside runs everything is right into the teeth of the defense.

Its not a coincidence the Falcons hadn’t given up a rushing TD all season till today and that was when JT chose to go outside the guard because DE crashed in on Minshew

There’s nothing wrong with being critical of a player, I didn’t say anything demeaning about him, I’m just pointing out his weaknesses and how they impact the team.

Minshew is what he is. We shouldn’t expect anything different or some type of miracle is all I’m saying 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shive said:

The fact is that week after week, there are specific posters that doom-post when the team starts playing poorly. Not just voicing criticism, flooding the game thread with "the sky is falling" nonsense. It's a trend and it's the same folks week after week, year after year.

You think those posters don't want to win? I would bet those same posters were positive in 2018 and 2020 if they were here. People are tired of never winning the division, only one playoff win under Ballard, all the injuries that hurt this team, and the bad coaching that we've had since 2012 honestly. It gets old after a while.