Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #14 Steelers @ Colts, Saturday, Dec. 15th, 4:30 PM EST

NFLfan

Steelers @ Colts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer at QB for the Steelers?

• Mitch Trubisky
    • Mason Rudolph
    • I don't really care as long as we beat the Steelers.
  2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2023 at 09:50 PM

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Yep.  Hey I am not going to argue with it.

I like pinning opponents against their own end zone. There are more of opportunities to make big plays for defensive scores, and if the opponents have to punt, it gives the team better field position.

• Like 1

Just now, JediXMan said:

Similar to last game hopefully we keep the same energy. Their DBs are struggling.

Difference was that all came in about five minutes, not unlike the two Steelers scores today, today it felt like the Colts took over the game after the Steelers had a good drive and a fluky score.

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

On a side note I think Minshew has had a decent game so far. 

I’d say he’s had a great game.  His had one pass tipped and one kinda what are you doing throw but other than Watt just owning Freeland a few times which isn’t on Minshew he’s played about as good as you can ask for.

• Like 2

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I made a list of dudes this year who were concussed and didn't miss a game lol. I was like why do our guys miss..

Olave

Carr

Cooper

Purdy 

Just to name a few lol

That’s nice,  now make a list of the guys who have missed a game, it’s significantly longer.  

Just now, Rolltide_gocolts said:

We need Matt Gay to settle down and refocus… got a feeling we’re gonna need him big time this 2nd half

I think he has.  He’s done better since he hit the first extra point.  I am hoping that got his confidence back.

• Like 1

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I made a list of dudes this year who were concussed and didn't miss a game lol. I was like why do our guys miss..

Olave

Carr

Cooper

Purdy 

Just to name a few lol

I don't think players should be rushed back if they have sustained concussions.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SR711 said:

And that’s why you take the FG.  Relying on this defense for anything is playing with fire

THIS team being conservative with so so talent and a bunch of backups would NOT even be in the playoff race!!!! Shane has been aggressive ALL season so keep doing what we do! That was his staple in Philly that rode it all the way to the SB! The mindset that Shane is establishing will do wonders once the talent level of the team elevates. That SAME mindset is also WHY we LEAD at halftime!!! Go Colts!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Why is he the exception? Because he's a better player his brain is less susceptible to concussions? Or is it favoritism by the league?

He’s one of the very few players to have ever returned for the next game after getting concussed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluephantom87 said:

THIS team being conservative with so so talent and a bunch of backups would NOT even be in the playoff race!!!! Shane has been aggressive ALL season so keep doing what we do! That was his staple in Philly that rode it all the way to the SB! The mindset that Shane is establishing will do wonders once the talent level of the team elevates. That SAME mindset is also WHY we LEAD at halftime!!! Go Colts!

This is a fair statement and a good post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I don't think they should either.. but why were those rushed? That's all I'm saying.. 

I hear you. Speaking of concussions, I wonder if Hayden Hurst has returned to play. He had a concussion about 4 weeks ago. He was still having amnesia after 2-3 weeks.