Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #14 Steelers @ Colts, Saturday, Dec. 15th, 4:30 PM EST

NFLfan

Steelers @ Colts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer at QB for the Steelers?

• Mitch Trubisky
    • Mason Rudolph
    • I don't really care as long as we beat the Steelers.
  2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2023 at 09:50 PM

Just now, csmopar said:

I don’t hate Luck. But you can’t deny he never beat the Patriots or Steelers and Minshew just did both 

That does not make Minshew better.

Anyway, congrats on the win. That is what is important, as it helps the Colts get closer to a playoff berth.

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

With three more games to go, I think rooting against anyone in the AFC that has the chance to make the playoffs is the way to go.

Your dad must be happy.

Happy and very surprised to see them doing so well. A lot of Bengal nation (myself included) were not expecting this after Joe went down. 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

That does not make Minshew better.

Anyway, congrats on the win. That is what is important, as it helps the Colts get closer to a playoff berth.

Yeah Luck had to face prime Brady and Big Ben. Can’t compare really.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I was prepared to root for Denver to lose but if their winning helps us by improving our postseason positioning, then it's go Broncos!

But if Denver wins out and the Colts don't, Denver may make the playoffs over the Colts.

4 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I was prepared to root for Denver to lose but if their winning helps us by improving our postseason positioning, then it's go Broncos!

Yeah I'm confused at this point.. Lol... Others in here telling me root for Det...I just won't root for anyone at this point ..

34 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Okay. Question: Is beating Curtis Painter the same as beating Peyton Manning?

Beating Trubisky is like beating Painter.

Yes. If you hate the Colts as much as i hate the Patriots and Stealers(yes I know it’s spelled wrong, it’s by design). I don’t care if they put a crash dummy at QB and we won, a win over those two teams is great and to do it to both in the same season is awesome!

• Like 2

• NFLfan unfeatured and locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned, featured, pinned and unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I Woods at 6'7" is plenty big enough.
    • Anyone know when rookies are assigned their jersey numbers? Anyone want to take a guess on who will get what number?
    • An experienced and talented FS is the missing piece to our defense    IMHO that is the single most important piece that we need to fill before the season starts   That person is NOT on our current roster   At this stage this is the top priority    You can play less experienced CBs with a star FS    
    • Dane Brugler's scouting report on Dalton Tucker:   26. DALTON TUCKER | Marshall 6064 | 307 lbs. | 6SR Paris, Ky. (Bourbon County) 3/18/2000 (age 24.10) #68   SUMMARY: Dalton Tucker grew up in northern Kentucky (outside of Lexington). He was a three-year varsity letterman at Bourbon County High and played both ways (left tackle and defensive end). He earned honorable mention All-State honors as a senior. A two-star recruit, he received two FBS scholarship offers and chose Marshall over Louisville. He was a reserve and spot starter over his first four seasons, then became the starting right guard over his final two seasons (and filled in in at right tackle). Tucker has a large-sized frame with an enormous wingspan. He sets up quickly and reaches his pass-set landmarks to answer rushers (see 2023 NC State tape), although his hands and lower body aren’t consistently on the same page. He blocks with a downhill mentality in t he run game, physically removing gap defenders. Overall, Tucker needs to play with consistent pad level, but his size and lower-body explosion are traits ready to be developed by an NFL coaching staff.   GRADE: Priority Free Agent  
    • Dane Brugler's scouting report on Jason Bean:   23. JASON BEAN | Kansas 6016 | 196 lbs. | 6SR Mansfield, Texas (Lake Ridge) 6/9/1999 (age 24.88) #9   SUMMARY: Jason Bean was an All-District passer at Lake Ridge High in Mansfield (south of DFW) and threw for 1,682 yards and 20 touchdowns as a senior. A threestar recruit, he stayed close to home and signed with North Texas. He showed promise as a first-year starter in 2020 and entered the transfer portal. He signed with Kansas, where he shared starting duties with Jalon Daniels. With Daniels injured in 2023, Bean became the full-time starter and set career bests in yards and touchdowns. With his skinny, lean-muscled frame, Bean doesn’t have desired size, and his arm strength is average. He can layer throws as a passer, but his decisionmaking and timing are inconsistent and lead to mistakes. He trusts his “fight or flight” instincts as a runner and has the qu ick feet to evade and pull away from pursuit. Overall, Bean has above-average straight-line speed and shows flashes as a passer, but his accuracy and pocket presence aren’t currently on an NFL level.   GRADE: Priority Free Agent  
  • Members