Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #14 Steelers @ Colts, Saturday, Dec. 15th, 4:30 PM EST

NFLfan

Steelers @ Colts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer at QB for the Steelers?

• Mitch Trubisky
    • Mason Rudolph
    • I don't really care as long as we beat the Steelers.
  2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2023 at 09:50 PM

That was a mercy killing, we just ended their season. In reality we should have won 33-13, not sure what is wrong with Gay?? I knew we wouldn't lose today. Beating them makes my whole year. Minshew also played a good game. Hopefully JT will be back next week. We now have a 63% chance of making the playoffs. Some people keep doubting this team every week, not sure why? I think after today we deserve a little respect around the league The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO). Not having to hear from Steelers fans the rest of the year is great!

• Like 3

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That was a mercy killing, we just ended their season. In reality we should have won 33-13, not sure what is wrong with Gay?? I knew we wouldn't lose today. Beating them makes my whole year. Minshew also played a good game. Hopefully JT will be back next week. We now have a 63% chance of making the playoffs. Some people keep doubting this team every week, not sure why? I think after today we deserve a little respect around the league The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO). Not having to hear from Steelers fans the rest of the year is great!

Where were you today? Missed you on the thread.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He didn't look right in Cinci or even in the opening kickoff tonight.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought of you when I saw Minshew do well. You are a happy guy tonight.

(In case you missed it, Vikes lost in OT after leading most of the game. :( )

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

He didn't look right in Cinci or even in the opening kickoff tonight.

Not sure what is going on there. I hope he gets it right whatever is wrong. There is going to be a game where we need him to win a game I am sure.

Just now, IinD said:

@NFLfan

No idea who to root for now.. Lol..

Host says we move up one if Denver wins..

I'll just watch and let them figure it out.. Lol

We need Denver to lose.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Dude where the -blank- you been all game? haha Some Homer gifs during the game would have been great lol

• Like 1

Words cannot describe the feeling. I logged off the forum. Took my wife and the kids to drive around and look at lights. We listened to the game and it was magical. My son drifted off to sleep during the waning minutes of our victory. What a great night it turned out to be!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, IinD said:

@NFLfan

No idea who to root for now.. Lol..

Host says we move up one if Denver wins..

I'll just watch and let them figure it out.. Lol

With three more games to go, I think rooting against anyone in the AFC that has the chance to make the playoffs is the way to go.

Just now, RollerColt said:

Words cannot describe the feeling. I logged off the forum. Took my wife and the kids to drive around and look at lights. We listened to the game and it was magical. My son drifted off to sleep during the waning minutes of our victory. What a great night it turned out to be!

Your dad must be happy.

• Like 2