Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans post game reaction

GoColts8818

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Your post is accurate because there is some hate for Levis in here. However, I can turn it around and post exactly what you did with exception of 2 words = insert Richardson and leave not out.

I don't get why some Colts fans hate Richardson so much. All he did was get drafted by the Colts, but whatever makes you happy.

See what I did there. And there are a few that knock Richardson bad in here, calling him injury prone, 1 dude called him Glass Richardson, then there are a couple that think Richardson can't pass either. It is the people that wanted Levis. It works both ways, and this is a Colts site :thmup:. Also why would anyone like/root for an opposing QB from your divisional rival if you loved the Colts. That would be like back in the day rooting for Watson when he played for Houston. 

every person that has posted something complementary about Levis has said they want Richardson to succeed! This hate Richardson is completely in your mind.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

does anyone even know what Levi’s was saying? Does anyone know if Hopkins maybe said something to Levis about his bad pass which maybe * off Levis? Or maybe Levis was just angry in general? No one knows what he even said and are acting like he just straight up blamed Hopkins on that play. We don’t know. A lot of assumptions in this thread bad at Levis like he’s even our QB. I could care less what he was saying to Hopkins in that moment. And Hopkins was never a Colt either, so I could care less about him as well. He’s been on two division rival teams. He’s the enemy. Who cares? 

I said the same thing yesterday. Im sure someone asked about it in a press conference, and I’m sure no one will say what was really said. No one will ever know and it will be a non issue.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John Waylon said:

He was blowing his jaws at the line of scrimmage when the whistle was blown. Unless Hopkins finished the play talking to him 15 yards down the field it’s hard to imagine Hopkins saying something to upset him. And even if Hopkins did, that’s a hall of fame vet and the rook needs to shut his mouth and open his ears. He might even learn something. 

As far as to why this subject has come up, this is the Colts/Titans postgame discussion thread. 

This incident occurred, interestingly enough, in the Colts/Titans game. :omg:

And it involves a player that some, who can’t help but give themselves away, wanted the Colts to make a massive investment in. 

Keep up. 

its not relevant. The colts didn’t take him even if some wanted them to. There’s nothing to keep up on with this topic. This is Colts discussion, not a titans discussion, and that was an altercation between two titans. It happening vs the colts is as relevant as it being an NFL game and being relevant to the rest of the NFL. It’s not. 

6 minutes ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

its not relevant. The colts didn’t take him even if some wanted them to. There’s nothing to keep up on with this topic. This is Colts discussion, not a titans discussion, and that was an altercation between two titans. It happening vs the colts is as relevant as it being an NFL game and being relevant to the rest of the NFL. It’s not. 

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

You’ll have to try telling me what I should and shouldn’t post about another time. 

Likewise you could just scroll on by if talking about the titans in the Colts/Titans postgame thread chaps your * this badly.  

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

What a crazy stat. We've got some dawgs on that line for sure. 

Probably also says a lot about the offenses we've faced in this bread and butter portion of the season: lot's of bad QBs who hold onto the ball for way too long (Young, Jones) and bad offensive lines too. 

But, it's the NFL and we should be expecting to feast on these situations, and feast we have. I'll give Gus some credit (gasp!) for this. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Steichen is so savage right after titans commit a penalty in OT he goes right after that titans player with the pass to pierce. 

That's what good coaching does. You analyze, determine the weakness and then you attack that weakness. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

You’ll have to try telling me what I should and shouldn’t post about another time. 

Likewise you could just scroll on by if talking about the titans in the Colts/Titans postgame thread chaps your * this badly.  

I chose to quote your post, but there were quite a few that seemed quite furious that a rookie was so upset and talked to a “HOF WR” that way. You can post whatever you want it’s no skin off my nose. I just don’t understand why it riled so many people up. 

Have A Nice Day GIF by The Roku Channel

2 minutes ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

I just don’t understand why it riled so many people up. 

Maybe in a rush to absolve Levis you’re just being too dismissive. 

“Where there’s smoke there’s fire”

The reaction on twitter is 99% negative as well, and even titans fans are perturbed by the incident. 

18 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Maybe in a rush to absolve Levis you’re just being too dismissive. 

“Where there’s smoke there’s fire”

The reaction on twitter is 99% negative as well, and even titans fans are perturbed by the incident. 

if Levis was a Colt I could see colts fans being upset. Maybe this is just in response to those who have been wanting Levis over Richardson which I believe I saw previously stated. 

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

well… two consecutive blocked punts. Gotta admit it was glorious to watch. 

5 hours ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

does anyone even know what Levi’s was saying? Does anyone know if Hopkins maybe said something to Levis about his bad pass which maybe * off Levis? Or maybe Levis was just angry in general? No one knows what he even said and are acting like he just straight up blamed Hopkins on that play. We don’t know.

The video clearly shows Levis yelling at Hopkins well before he reaches Hopkins. So, I don't think it was something that Hopkins said that made Levis angry.

If it were the reverse, fans would have said that Hopkins is just another WR showing up his QB. But in this case, you and others here are defending him. Levis's behavior was completely inappropriate and unbecoming of a rookie QB.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

well… two consecutive blocked punts. Gotta admit it was glorious to watch. 

Just wait. We will block more punts and the Titans will wonder if they were premature to fire their ST co-ordinator.

4 minutes ago, Dobbinblitz said:

I think my heart skips a beat every time Minshew does not immediately release the ball on his drop back. With each passing millisecond, It is the feeling  of the pin being pulled from a grenade and diving for cover.

This is why that play that won overtime to Pittman was such a great play call. It was designed as a quick release so he didn’t have to think about anything and start scrambling everywhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dobbinblitz said:

I think my heart skips a beat every time Minshew does not immediately release the ball on his drop back. With each passing millisecond, It is the feeling  of the pin being pulled from a grenade and diving for cover.

He looks nervous in the pocket and it makes me nervous to watch him....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

This is why that play that won overtime to Pittman was such a great play call. It was designed as a quick release so he didn’t have to think about anything and start scrambling everywhere.

It was basically the same play they ran before

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Your post is accurate because there is some hate for Levis in here. However, I can turn it around and post exactly what you did with exception of 2 words = insert Richardson and leave not out.

I don't get why some Colts fans hate Richardson so much. All he did was get drafted by the Colts, but whatever makes you happy.

See what I did there. And there are a few that knock Richardson bad in here, calling him injury prone, 1 dude called him Glass Richardson, then there are a couple that think Richardson can't pass either. It is the people that wanted Levis. It works both ways, and this is a Colts site :thmup:. Also why would anyone like/root for an opposing QB from your divisional rival if you loved the Colts. That would be like back in the day rooting for Watson when he played for Houston. 

Idk… :dunno: I love the Colts and I’ve been happy to see Stroud to do well. I wanted Stroud, I pouted a bit when we didn’t get him and I think it’s pretty cool how he and the Texans rookie coach have turned things around over there. Don’t consider myself any less of a Colts fan though, and definitely still feel all the excitement others feel about AR especially with what we have seen when he is healthy.

I didn’t see this shared in here despite reading a lot of opinions on it.

I was at the game yesterday and can’t believe we walked out of the stadium with a win. After going 0/4 in the RED zone (not being able to score after that blocked punt was infuriating) I resigned myself to a loss, but wow. I’m riding the high of this game all week. Titans fans were so sure they won after that FG in overtime. So satisfying with how quiet it got after that deep ball to AP. 😌

• Like 3