Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many wins will the Colts end up with?

2006Coltsbestever

How many wins will the Colts end up with?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins will the Colts end up with?

I literally have no idea. I consider the next two games to be pretty even and could go either way.  Losses to the Bengals and Steelers. Could lose to the Texans. I would think they can beat the Raiders and Falcons. Defense has played well two games in row after getting gashed for awhile. One thing is I don’t trust Minshew to win any games for us so it all depends how the defense plays and if JT can get rolling. I think the playoffs are highly unlikely bc we would need to go 5-2. 

I know everybody knows how to play Minshew now, but Mr. glass half full here thinks we can win four, maybe 5 of our remaining games. Counting on Tampa ( I will be there so they better get the W.)

Titans

Falcons 

Raiders

Maybe Houston

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I had 10-7 before the season started.. can we get 5 more wins... i hope so!

I had us 8-8-1 before the season and that was assuming AR would play year. I went ahead and voted 9 on this poll because I see at least 4 real winnable games. We should beat Tampa, Tennessee again, Raiders, and Falcons. None of those teams have a decisive QB edge is why. 4 of the 5 losses we have had, those teams had a big QB advantage = Lawrence twice, Stafford, and Carr. All those QB's are seasoned and know how to win.