NFLfan

Colts at Panthers  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Panthers
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2023 at 06:15 PM

8 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Okay, so we disagree.  Not a biggie.  I guess you think he was released by Indy because he was such an outstandingly good coach?

He had 4 different QB's while here in Indy and he didn't produce.

I don't hate on Frank, I just don't think he's a coach you want to hire to groom your young QB.  Nothing personal.

Unfortunately for Frank, I’m not sure there’s much for him to groom. Pretty much every downside mentioned about Young before he was drafted has shown it’s face.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Chappell had a good point. If you don’t expect playoffs just split Carrie’s so he is fresh next year when it matters. Plus doing moss a solid because he is still like 3rd in rushing.

That why u don't extend him when u did. U were paying him 4 million a year. If this all turned out the way it did with Richardson's injury. U may have even left him on the bench and went with Moss

here is that great let’s not get beat deep secondary that will result in points for the Panthers and give them unneeded momentum going into halftime.

Just now, Zoltan said:

Seriously, why aren't we keeping them inbounds

You have to be within 30 yards of the WR to do that lol.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Okay, so we disagree.  Not a biggie.  I guess you think he was released by Indy because he was such an outstandingly good coach?

He had 4 different QB's while here in Indy and he didn't produce.

I don't hate on Frank, I just don't think he's a coach you want to hire to groom your young QB.  Nothing personal.

I think he got fired by Indy because the loss to New England was such a disaster.   Irsay called Saturday during the game and screamed WHAT HAPPENED TO MY OFFENSIVE LINE?!?   Irsay threw a tantrum and Frank got fired.   I didn’t think Frank would last the season, but I didn’t expect him to be fired after that game.  That loss was entirely predictable.   

Frank had some good seasons and the haters have forgotten them.   Even in the chat room today, I see people commenting that the Carolina offense sucks and Frank is responsible for it.  Except he’s not even calling the plays, the Panthers OC calls the plays.  But Frank still gets blamed.   Like I said, the hate is almost comical.  Sad to me.  

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

here is that great let’s not get beat deep secondary that will result in points for the Panthers and give them unneeded momentum going into halftime.

His prevent defense is the single most infuriating thing about this team. 

• Like 2