Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#4, Rams @ Colts, Sunday, October 1st, 1:00PM EDT

NFLfan

Rams @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. How many sacks will the Colts have?

3. 3. How many receiving yards will Puka Nacua have for the Rams?

• Less than 50
    • 50 to 100
    • More than 100
    • Who's Puka Nacua??

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2023 at 05:10 PM

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Colts, desperate for a long term solution at Quarterback, picked one in a miserable draft for qb,s. Should have went with another left tackle or defense. Should have spent thier money on Carr or Mayfield. this would have locked the position down for at least 5 or 6 years. By then maybe another prospect will come along or at least be in position to make a better decision. For gods sake, who thought it was a good idea to pick a player with so few tools and experience. He is not only a young rookie ,he is new to the position of quarterback in college much less the NFL. Yes he is gifted, he can throw the ball a mile. So could I at 22 years old but doing it in professional football no way.
    • Didn't you know SB or bust every single year... Lol. 
    • Cuz we've had such great QB play during that stretch.
    • I mean, may it take longer for AR to reach his full potential because of his age, rawness, and lack of experience….maybe yes maybe be no, but that’s for any qb.  There’s maybe one qb every few or so years that comes in and is ready to go.  Look at the past 5-10 drafts and you’ll see what I’m saying.  Even Pat Mahomes had to sit before he touched the field.  Trust me, it’s a short list.     NFL fans (and teams alike) have been spoiled with the thought of QBs coming in right away and getting into done when in reality that’s not the case.  ARs timeline/trajectory is going to be very similar to Josh Allen’s and tbh Allen didn’t start to really get it until Diggs came around.  A QBs development is dependent upon not just the qb himself, but the personnel, the coaches, the system.     Question, what would you have done in our situation?  Draft Levis?  I mean, I agree with you, I was one of the people on this board that wanted to do whatever we needed to get stroud, but it didn’t happen.  So We were either going to draft AR or Levis.  And if you didn’t want either one of them then you’re pretty much onboard with a full blown rebuild and waiting until next year because no other qb was worth drafting in the first round.  And to be real, AR would’ve been a top 3 QB in this past draft also.    
    • Ahh man an old time Colt. I remember him having those fat bar facemasks at one point. Sucks.
  • Members