Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts starting RB?

Patrick Miller

26 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Moss or Jackson will be the starter if healthy to start the season.  Even if JT comes back tomorrow he hasn’t practiced and will need to get into shape.  He might play to start the season but he’d probably be on a pitch count so speak.

Isn't he still recovering from the ankle injury that will be miraculous better if gets traded?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Solid84 said:

Hull had the best pass blocking snap I think I’ve ever seen from a RB. 

That was a dandy! But, the best I've ever seen over the course of a career was Joseph Addai. He said he didn't like doing it but he would absolutely stone the blitzers! He really was fun to watch both running and blocking.

I got Deon.  Saw someone scoffing at his career YPC average, but he’s never been used as a feature back in meaningful game time.  The fact that he averages 2 ypc in games where he’s handed the ball in garbage time (when the other team knows we’re gonna run three times and punt) doesn’t concern me.  Nor does the fact that he can’t pick up a yard on 3rd&1, now that we have a 6’5, 250 lb qb to sneak it…

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Patrick Miller said:

So who is it? Moss? Jackson? Hull?

Almost certain it’s Jackson if Taylor doesn’t return. Jackson was the most productive of the bunch.

14 hours ago, Stephen said:

Hunt and Jackson til moss recovers. Hull on third down

Hunt isn’t even on the roster, unless you’re insinuating that they are going to sign him.

8 hours ago, ProblChld32 said:

Almost certain it’s Jackson if Taylor doesn’t return. Jackson was the most productive of the bunch.

Hunt isn’t even on the roster, unless you’re insinuating that they are going to sign him.

That's  exactly  what I'm insinuating  assuming  taylor is traded.

On 8/27/2023 at 4:34 PM, holeymoley99 said:

Hull will start if JT isnt back or isnt traded for someone else 1. Much better runner and pass catcher then Jackson who would come in on 3rd and short. Once Moss back 100% healthy think he and Hull split carries.

Soon as colts trade Taylor Im Ready Its Time GIF by hamlet

• Like 1