Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Preseason Game #3, Colts @ Eagles, Thursday, Aug. 24, 2023, 8PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Against their 3’s. Idk this feels like a team that’s just not going to be very good. Every concern they have about him is legit. 

I mean, he’s not accurate at this point, but our WRs need to make some of these catches…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, azcolt said:

6-17 against all second and third stringers. It’s going to be a long year. Why they sat him last week is an even bigger mystery.

You're clearly not watching. Dropped passes and falling down on the route

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Against their 3’s. Idk this feels like a team that’s just not going to be very good. Every concern they have about him is legit. 

Future Hall of Famers started slow and did not perform well their first NFL season. Why would it be different for someone who has yet to play an NFL game?

• Like 3

I see the game day thread is in mid season form for some with over reactions lol.  At least they are ready for week one.

1 minute ago, pkbrux said:

Pierce really unimpressive in these preseason games, hoping that doesn't carry over to the regular season because I am expecting him to take a big jump forward.

I am going to be honest outside of one catch vs the Jags he’s yet to impress me at all.  With that said he’s had one year with no real QB.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pkbrux said:

Pierce really unimpressive in these preseason games, hoping that doesn't carry over to the regular season because I am expecting him to take a big jump forward.

Same. Two days ago he was winning one on ones vs. Bradberry, but has been a non-factor