Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Preseason Game #3, Colts @ Eagles, Thursday, Aug. 24, 2023, 8PM ET

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, Jackie Daytona said:

It's a whole different dynamic blocking for a running QB, and blocking for the likes of Ehlinger, Ryan, Etc.

U maybe right, but they could block for a statue and now they can't block  for a gazelle. What does that say lol? Just joking, it's preseason.  Same time to work out the bugs

3 minutes ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

Looking like the blitz will be Richardson’s weakness.  Once he becomes comfortable with that, then I think we’ll have something 

Yeah I mean that is every young QB's weakness really. Except maybe Joe Burrow. That guy is just different

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I told everyone he was healthy a month ago, and I had 2 posters in here tell me was full of it. I heard him say he 100% on the McAfee show and he never felt stronger, that was a month ago. Get the Andrew Luck syndrome out of your brain to the people that think he is injury prone. Last year's injuries were a fluke, we will go 10-7 as long as he plays in 15 games, and we will either win the Division or make a 6th or 7th seed. You guys know how good I am at predicting, so I will let it be 
    • This is buy or sell weekend for me! Cubs have a 3-game set with the Brewers, if we don't take 2 of 3, I say sell. We have to prove we can play with these guys, and this is a pride thing IMO. I have had enough of this bull, and I would fire Counsell while I am at it. We are currently 10.5 games behind the Brewers and in last place in the NL Central = unacceptable. Only 4 games behind the Cards for the final WC Spot but if we look bad in this set, it's over.    I remember when @HOZERand at @PuntersArePeopleTootoo gave me grief when I was hesitant about the Counsell hire, now you guys know why. Brewers had loaded teams that should have won at least 1 WS and they choked every year in the Playoffs. In my honest opinion if something doesn't change this weekend, I would rather have Ross back.   This is far from an overreaction because half the season is over, and we are 38-44. With the roster we have, we should be at least 6 games above .500 (not below) with the proper management.
    • I hate the idea he’s playing basketball.  He comes down funny from a dunk and BAD things can happen.  Be smart.  Don’t do that.      The passing looks fine.  But I want to hear from AR how is the shoulder feeling?  
    • I agree.   Speaking as someone who has worked in insurance, much of the time, whoever is 'disabled' is an office politics decision, not a medical assessment.     There's an old joke:   Patient: doctor, what is my diagnosis? Doctor: It depends what's covered by your insurance.    
    • Gotta admit though, that's insane athleticism 
  • Members