Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 15: Colts @ Vikings, Sat, Dec. 17, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

A lot of people are saying he is raw but has easily the highest ceiling with all his intangibles. Some QB needy team will take a chance on him. I honestly would love it to be us. I dont think he falls to us though if we win this game and another one.

Colts are gonna be at 11  with win guaranteed and possibly even 8 by end of weekend possibly 

They are very much in the AR15 hunt

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Forward progress was stopped. Lol.  Pittman trying to be in that trade package we send the Bears for Stroud.

Please no

• Like 1

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Colts are gonna be at 11  with win guaranteed and possibly even 8 by end of weekend possibly 

Meh I dont know I have a feeling we beat the Giants and Texans, lose to the Chargers probably end up drafting 15-20

2 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Like I said this offense scares the crap out of me sometimes. They get cute go away from the run and become a pure passing team and look what happens. 

huh?

Our running (RBs) weren't great at all. Especially early. Moss had very little. Jackson has been better.

But the WRs and TEs, both catching and running, was most of our yards. 

Just now, stitches said:

I am wildly conflicted. I want all our players to do great and at the end for us to lose. 

Winning the rest of our games is not going to do anything good for the team. The best that could happen is we lose the rest and have a real chance at securing our future QB. 

That said, I hate watching us lose. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Please no

I like Stroud over Richardson.  Let Stroud sit for a year under Ryan like Mahomes did under Smith.  He’ll be ready by year 2.

Just now, EastStreet said:

huh?

Our running (RBs) weren't great at all. Especially early. Moss had very little. Jackson has been better.

But the WRs and TEs, both catching and running, was most of our yards. 

But passing all the time lately is not going to work Kaiser you have to mix it up