Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Stop. That’s not what happened. That was just a bad decision and a bad throw by a QB who should retire.

Im not saying Ryan is great, but watch the replay of that play. The Oline gave him no time whatsoever. Story of the season. It dont matter who we have playing QB, if the oline cant block were screwed.

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

I still would rather see Ehlinger over Ryan. We know what we have in Ryan. A poor decision making turnover machine. 

nice Yannick!!!

people wanna write him off after two games its sad .    he did fine against the redskins same offensive production without taylor that matt gives with taylor .    going into new england without taylor in his second game with this line wasnt fair .   i wanna see him with taylor on the field doing rpo 's

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

He may be, but that INT is on Ryan. DB read it the whole way and it was not a good throw

Either the play design was just that terrible or someone ran a route wrong. You should never have a WR coming in on another one sitting like Pittman was. Either Pittman wasn't supposed to be there or Dulin was way too shallow.

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

people wanna write him off after two games its sad .    he did fine against the redskins same offensive production without taylor that matt gives with taylor .    going into new england without taylor in his second game with this line wasnt fair .   i wanna see him with taylor on the field doing rpo 's

Frank also called a horrendous game against NE, kept trying the same plays, like slamming your head against a brick wall

• Like 1

Just now, Shive said:

Either the play design was just that terrible or someone ran a route wrong. You should never have a WR coming in on another one sitting like Pittman was. Either Pittman wasn't supposed to be there or Dulin was way too shallow.

Dumb as dumb gets on a few levels 

Just now, Shive said:

its still on matt stop forcing throws  in tight coverage .  manning would throw the ball at the wrs feet .  a veteran needs to act like one i am just so tired of watching matt make rookie mistakes

Just now, EastStreet said:

Wouldn't say I have appetite. I just eat lol... If I don't eat, my head starts aching... So a turkey sandwich or turkey Manhattan is a better than a aspirin. 

I eat when I'm bored, which is why I'm slightly overweight. I have to find things to do and keep busy or I'll eat too much.