Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 5: Colts @ Broncos, Thursday Night Football, 10/6/22

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Ummmm honestly....nope. That sounds bad but  I have seen enough with the last 2 games of last season and now the beginning of this year. This team is poorly constructed. U know u have a major problem when the supposed strength of your team is an absolute disaster. Leave Ryan in there. Let him get hammered and get that high pick for once. Start over with new regime. Maybe a new Oline coach can come in next year and turn it around. The new franchise  qb will have a great running back to take off some pressure. So yes I am ready to rip off thr band aid. I have not been a Ballard fan as he is highly over rated and I hate the way he constructed this team and everyone knows my feelings on that issue. Use to like Frank, but u have opened my eyes on this.  

Recommend stop watching then. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

And I will keep repeating that a lot of us were pointing this out this spring and summer.  We’re only fans - how is it we could know this was coming and professional NFL FO people couldn’t?

Over and over….the OL is going to suck.  What’s the plan?  It seems clear they didn’t really have one.

Actually longer than that 

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Pryor - Nelson - Pinter - D Kelly - Smith

Pryor did decent with some great DEs. Not great, but easily acceptable. 

I think that's the way to go. Pryor struggles with the speed rushers, but he can at least hold up some..

• Like 1