Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game #4, Titans @ Colts..

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

If they stack the box against a spread offense, absolutely. you don't run a goal line push which gives the advantage to the defense. you have 7 OL/TE against 9 in the box it's bad math and a bad playcall

You still would have a mismatch. All we’re talking about is one yard. If you can’t get that there are bigger problems at play

I have defended Reich and dumped more on Balard but I am done. He needs to go. We can go all the way back to the Luck days. Slow starts to the season and games. Those r not small blips but definitely trends we cannot ignore anymore. That's coaching and Irsay needs to fire Frank as I have seen enough. Insert Fox as coach and Brady ad OC. Do it now Irsay!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

I have defended Reich and dumped more on Balard but I am done. He needs to go. We can go all the way back to the Luck days. Slow starts to the season and games. Those r not small blips but definitely trends we cannot ignore anymore. That's coaching and Irsay needs to fire Frank as I have seen enough. Insert Fox as coach and Brady ad OC. Do it now Irsay!!!!!

Slow starts have nothing to do with the offensive players turning the ball over. I was blame Reich as well. But the offensive players have failed to do their part.