Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reich Grievance Thread - Week 2

joeb

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, a06cc said:

If he’s leaving I want Chris gone as well. He hit on one draft and is overhyped here. 

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but you’re right. For years I’ve said he’s one of the best GMs in the league, but having a good 2018 and 2020 draft isn’t enough. This team has so many more holes than it should right now.

Just now, DattMavis said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but you’re right. For years I’ve said he’s one of the best GMs in the league, but having a good 2018 and 2020 draft isn’t enough. This team has so many more holes than it should right now.

2018 and 2020 there was no way for him to miss on picks because of where we picked.

27 minutes ago, a06cc said:

If he’s leaving I want Chris gone as well. He hit on one draft and is overhyped here. 

I’m a bit torn on Ballard. He’s had some awful draft picks, but he’s also made some very good trades. His biggest faults are not establishing a quality WR core and not finding his next franchise QB. 

These WRs are ruuuuuffffff. The Campbell dream is becoming really hard to hold on to.

The team just has zero energy and zero confidence. They know the "curse" of this game and they start to press after one bad drive. Boom. Game over.

Also, Doug Pederson is Frank Reich's daddy.

Frank is a nice guy, but I'm done.

I'm at the game. I wish I could change the channel.

2 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I’m a bit torn on Ballard. He’s had some awful draft picks, but he’s also made some very good trades. His biggest faults are not establishing a quality WR core and not finding his next franchise QB. 

Yes, he also has done a terrible job addressing the left tackle position and I’m a big fan of Ballard to but he’s made some terrible mistakes by being stubborn. 

6 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Trades that have disappeared. Where is Buckner and the pass rush at today? 

Both Frank & Chris look foolish right now with that wideout group.  I feel sorry for Ryan.

And btw I am not making excuses for Ryan.  But he is what he is, a veteran QB who can do the job if you protect him well and give him weapons to throw to.  His book is he is terribly inefficient when moved off his spot, much like the other second tier QBs.  And when you have no threat at wideout teams are not afraid to bring it up front.

20 minutes ago, fire cartier said:

if we lose today be laughing stock of the nfl  . it be true 

You got that right. The Lions would beat the crap out of us. I can't believe I'm talking like this on the 2nd game. Was Wentz really the problem? I think NOT. He was just a scapegoat. 

2 minutes ago, joeb said:

You got that right. The Lions would beat the crap out of us. I can't believe I'm talking like this on the 2nd game. Was Wentz really the problem? I think NOT. He was just a scapegoat. 

looks like irsay got talked out of firing the GM and HC last year. 

Just now, Chucklez said:

ok.... i have been convinced, Reich needs to go. I hate to say it, but he has to go.

Unacceptable to be down 24 - 0 to the Jags at the end of the 3rd.

We need a coach with an edge who isn't afraid to get in someone's face. We need some players with an edge too. Some goons!

1 minute ago, deedub75 said:

Time to put ALL my tickets up for sale at wholesale prices! I haven't been to a game in 2 years and was really looking forward to the KC game. Now, I don't want to see Mahomes put up 40 on us.  

there is still a full quarter to go in this game to potentially see Lawrence put 40 up on us...

39 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

His biggest faults are not establishing a quality WR core and not finding his next franchise QB. 

Unfortunately, those two are the most important to get right in a passing league. 

It is fine that Ballard is so focused on the OL and DL, but to be honest sometimes it sounds like he is living in 1980 with that mantra. 

Archived