Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which 2012 Colts Home Game do you most want to go to?

Nadine

I'm stoked for the KC game. I will only have to drive 3 hrs to watch my beloved colts play. Already counting down the days. On the downside, its on dec 22 and its gonna be a cold mother out there.

I've gone to that game the past 2 years because it's been that same weekend. It was a pretty good game last year......till we rolled over

I come up from Bama to meet with three of my friends for a game every year. Two of them are Browns fans, so that's the game we're going to this year.

It was listed as one of the ten worst games of the NFL season. Don't care. Can't wait.

All of them!!! I only went to two home games last year. I took my son to the game against Tennessee (our first win) and went to the Thurday night game against Houston (2nd win). I'm going to carry over my "luck" to see Mr. Luck in all 8 home games so we can at least finish the season 8-8.

I'm stoked for the KC game. I will only have to drive 3 hrs to watch my beloved colts play. Already counting down the days. On the downside, its on dec 22 and its gonna be a cold mother out there.

It will be a toasty 70 degrees at Lucas Oil. I have been at Arrowhead on some cold days too....have a safe drive!!!

Any of the last 3 games.......we will have chemistry by then, everyone will be playing together bettter, and we may be making a push for the playoffs.

I am with you Lolly! We may be crazy, but I am excited about this team....this draft is going to be sooooo awesome!! I would go to ALL home games if I could.

My bad Kansas Colt.....that game IS at Arrowhead....but as you know an awesome place to watch a game. It could be 60 or 19 below wind chill.....I hope you get lucky!!

I like the Packers so I would like to watch Colts Packers but saddly I have a feeling that the only reason to stay at that game past half-time will be to watch the Jeff Saturday tribute video before the 4th quarter.

lmao

But on the plus side the Jeff tribute is worth it! And the post game pics we can get of Andrew and Aaron. :thmup:

lmao

But on the plus side the Jeff tribute is worth it! And the post game pics we can get of Andrew and Aaron. :thmup:

As long as they put in the audio of "Fumbled the frickin football as he went down...TOUCHDOWN THEY SAY THE COLTS GOT IT, Jeff Friday got it, Jeff Saturday with the recovary, oh yeah Saturday that's right." God Bless Lamey and Grandpa Ted

As long as they put in the audio of "Fumbled the frickin football as he went down...TOUCHDOWN THEY SAY THE COLTS GOT IT, Jeff Friday got it, Jeff Saturday with the recovary, oh yeah Saturday that's right." God Bless Lamey and Grandpa Ted

lmao I loved that.

All of them!!! I only went to two home games last year. I took my son to the game against Tennessee (our first win) and went to the Thurday night game against Houston (2nd win). I'm going to carry over my "luck" to see Mr. Luck in all 8 home games so we can at least finish the season 8-8.

Now that I know that, I think you are obligated to go to all of them :)

I come up from Bama to meet with three of my friends for a game every year. Two of them are Browns fans, so that's the game we're going to this year.

It was listed as one of the ten worst games of the NFL season. Don't care. Can't wait.

My father-in-law is a Browns fan, so we brought him over for the game last year, may do the same again this year.

My father-in-law is a Browns fan, so we brought him over for the game last year, may do the same again this year.

Be nice to him, he's had a tough 20 (or 50) years with that team! They always give us tough games, even when we were good.

Well, I'd like to go watch the Packers game or the Bills game, but the one I'd really like to go see is the Texans home game. The rivalry that we seem to be developing between us and them (albeit a little more one sided on their part...they really don't like us...) is exciting and makes it fun to watch for sure.

Am also looking forward to training camp with some of the new faces there. Usually give my preseason tickets to the kids, but may go this year since we won't be sitting everyone out and like to see the New team coming together. Will be at all home games but look forward to last few against conference teams, we should be up and running by then and starting to gel into the team of the future.