Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts QB Watch Party

RollerColt

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Things aren’t great I’ll give you that. But it’s nowhere near that bad at least yet. This franchise has seen some really dark days and years. We’re not at that level. 

Sorry,  but I am at that level.  Too much more important stuff going on in the world to worry about who our next QB is going to be.  It's just a game.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

A couple players wanted to come here but said no because of the QB situation.  He mentioned I am tired of hearing about draft picks. He said Ballard better start letting these players know he wants to win before they start demanding trades. He goes give up what you have to go get Ryan and let these players know you want to win. 

(Bold) You should not post this because we have no idea if it is true and we cannot confirm it.

The rest is an unknown person's opinion. Now, say, Jeff Saturday or other Colt personality makes a comment like that, you can post that. 

30 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Why would the locker room be falling apart 

I dont get why people get so concerned about the words of a player that literally was a nonfactor. We literally gave him more time then he deserved. 

Locker room falling apart...lol

28 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Colts almost had Ju ju. He thought Ryan was coming here. When Watson changed his mind ju ju decided to go to KC. Watson gave Falcons a verbal commitment to Falcons and things were in place for colts to get Ryan.

No this can’t be true because you just told us all Ballard doesn’t do anything and is a joke, remember?

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

I can not confirm this because it's being circulated by nobody twitter accounts, but apparently Baker is in Indy having dinner with Irsay. Again can't confirm it.

I hope this is true.  I can see Irsay doing this after what happened with Wentz.  He could have flown him in on his plane.  If it goes well with Jim maybe Ballard gets the go ahead to make the trade.

Just now, richard pallo said:

I hope this is true.  I can see Irsay doing this after what happened with Wentz.  He could have flown him in on his plane.  If it goes well with Jim maybe Ballard gets the go ahead to make the trade.

I bet they are having those shrimp cocktails!

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Things were going great until Irsay asked Baker to pay his half of the bill

chris farley what the fuck GIF

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Honestly I don’t think it’s true because since Baker is under contract to the Browns I am pretty sure that would be considered tampering.  Maybe it’s not or maybe the Browns gave him the okay if it’s true but I am betting it’s not.

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I deleted eveyrhing. I won’t be posting any tweets anymore so if you want any info you will have to go find.

Don’t worry once the Colts get a QB there will be about 10 threads on the main page started by people saying why that guy was a mistake.  

21 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

That’s really sad that Turay said that. Players are starting to not like the colts anymore. I don’t blame them. 

Your right. They like the money more. Most are not worth what they are asking.

7 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I deleted eveyrhing. I won’t be posting any tweets anymore so if you want any info you will have to go find.

I’d just suggest tone it down a little.  You seem to post anything by anyone on twitter who says anything about what the Colts are thinking or doing and take it as unquestioned fact.  I am not saying those guys are all wrong but think about this, guys like Mort get paid A LOT of money by places like ESPN to be insiders and they still get things wrong at times.  If they do I’d say the odds of people who are just posting things on twitter who don’t work for big companies paying them a lot of money are more likely to get stuff wrong.  That doesn’t mean they get everything wrong but I would say take it with a bigger grain of salt and don’t just assume it’s all 100% fact.  It’s okay to present stuff but I’d just say hey this is what’s being said not sure if it’s true or not and just leave it at that and stop operating that’s all legit until it’s proven legit.  Until it is just say hey this COULD be going and leave it at that and it will help everyone a lot.  

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

He also only played 20% of snaps.

Exactly Turay isn’t nearly as good or as valuable as he clearly thinks he is.

1 minute ago, PRnum1 said:

Looking at Turays stats, he played in 13 games and had 5.5 sacks with 8 qb hits.

That isn't terrible. I wonder why Ballard isn't calling him ?

4 of the sacks came in two games. (2 vs Dolphins and 2 vs Texans) 

I think one difference between Eberflus and Bradley is that Eberflus puts more emphasis on the DEs run defense. The Colts played Turay on passing downs. Ngakoue isn't known for his run defense either but he played something like 70% (maybe more I can't remember the exact number) of the Raiders snaps. I think Turay played around 20% for the Colts. Turay could be a better fit for Bradley's defense. Even if it's just on a one year deal I think Turay is worth bringing back and seeing what he does under Bradley. 

17 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Looking at Turays stats, he played in 13 games and had 5.5 sacks with 8 qb hits.

That isn't terrible. I wonder why Ballard isn't calling him ?

Because in every situation where you would play Turay at RDE, you're gonna be playing Ngakue.  Turay's gonna be a deep rotational player at best.  And that means he's not a priority signing for us.  If he gets someone else to sign him, good for him.  If not, we can sign him in June, and not lose a thing.

26 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Don't do that.  I find it funny that some grumpy old dudes constantly complain about Twitter, but you don't care.  You just keep bringing it.  lol

Mod Note:

This free agency period has made many fans antsy and people here are taking shots at each other. 

There would be fewer hard feelings and less bickering if people addressed/attacked the message/the argument, not the person who wrote the comment. And absolutely no jokes about peoples' display names.

Attack the message/argument, not the writer of the post.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Keep posting, if nothing else it is a heckuva a lot more entertaining than people arguing back and forth or others trying to police the board because your opinion does not match theirs. It’s a fan forum due your thing,

Archived