Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

if you can take any player out of this Draft besides Qbs who would you take?

Morris Claiborne.

RBs like Trent Richardson are special but good Ds shut down the run and RBs can take more head shots than WRs with the way the pass friendly rules are written. Guys that stop the pass are at a premium with an ability to hang with the bigger WRs in the NFL. That is why Morris Claiborne is at the top of my list.

Morris Claiborne has the ability to run with the wideout, has the ability to jam a bigger wideout, and has great natural ball skills to make a play on the ball like a WR. He actually plays CB like a WR, that is how good his hands are.

1. Matt Kalil- Take Kalil, move Castanzo to the right side or inside and all of a sudden we have one of the best O-lines in the league. (and young!)

2. Morris Claiborne- Instant shutdown corner. A massive defensive upgrade.

3. Trent Richardson- How long has it been since we've had an elite running back?

1. Matt Kalil- Take Kalil, move Castanzo to the right side or inside and all of a sudden we have one of the best O-lines in the league. (and young!)

2. Morris Claiborne- Instant shutdown corner. A massive defensive upgrade.

3. Trent Richardson- How long has it been since we've had an elite running back?

I would rather take DeCastro over Kalil. Then you have Castonzo and Justice as your tackles, Ijalana and DeCastro as your G, and Satele as C. You have 3 2nd round picks and 2 first round picks there and none of them are older than 27

I would rather take DeCastro over Kalil. Then you have Castonzo and Justice as your tackles, Ijalana and DeCastro as your G, and Satele as C. You have 3 2nd round picks and 2 first round picks there and none of them are older than 27

you really want justice as a starting tackle? that guy has been nothing more than mediocre

He's young, has potential, has some experience, and we traded to get him. Grigs sees something in him. Why not give him a shot?

I'm a huge USC fan but I got to say that I'm not really feeling Justice as a Colt. The only real reason we were able to grab him from the Eagles was because they wanted to shed his cap number and rather then cutting him and letting him pick his team they shipped him to the AFC South and ended up moving up a few spots in the 6th doing it as well. Having a possible line of Kalil, McGlynn/Reitz, Satele, Ijalana and Castonzo is way better than Castonzo, DeCastro, Satele, Ijalana and Justice. A LT is way harder to find in the draft then a OG.

Claiborne and De Castro. Claiborne will be a true #1 cb for years to come. DeCastro will be a pro bowl guard for years to come. I'm not buying that a star OG is easier to find than a start OT. an average OG might be easier than an average OT but not at elite level

Thats a toughie between kalil and blackmon. You either have the reciever who is a monster and would give luck a marv effect, or the guy who would be shutting down a side of the fieldfor your defense to help get the ball back to luck.

He's young, has potential, has some experience, and we traded to get him. Grigs sees something in him. Why not give him a shot?

i'm all for giving him a shot..but this will be his 5th or 6th year in the league. grigson traded very little for him and reworked his contract into a 1yr deal worth a little over a million bucks, so it's not like he has a lot invested in him.