Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I want to apologize

AwesomeAustin

Went to the game today.  Had a great time but had a feeling I was jinxing the Colts.  I am now 0-7 for all pro games I have attended.  I think I will stick with college sports bc it’s way cheaper and I’m 11-2.  This loss is on me and I promise to stay home for win and in games for now on.  

Maybe we should start a collection so I can get Titans season tickets. Guaranteed division champs!!

41 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Went to the game today.  Had a great time but had a feeling I was jinxing the Colts.  I am now 0-7 for all pro games I have attended.  I think I will stick with college sports bc it’s way cheaper and I’m 11-2.  This loss is on me and I promise to stay home for win and in games for now on.  

Maybe we should start a collection so I can get Titans season tickets. Guaranteed division champs!!

I think I had a hand in it as well. I've had a lucky t-shirt that I've been wearing the last 5 wins, but I think all the magic got used up in the Arizona win

55 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

We will forgive if you don’t go to Jacksonville next week lol.

58 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Don't make any road trips for the rest of the year...ok?

1 hour ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Don't worry about it even the big guy jinxed us = Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons- we will win next week and make the playoffs.

Every single win we’ve had this year was when I either wasn’t watching a game or stopped watching mid-way through. When I watch it, we start playing horrible, and I will turn it off, and we become the best team in the NFL. I turned it off today, but I guess it was too little too late…

8 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

GIF by Giphy QA

I loved Chris Farley.  He was incredibly funny and we lost him way too early.  I probably tell my pre teen daughter once a month if she doesn’t straighten up she will be living in a van down by the river. The best part is she doesn’t get the reference and just thinks I’m crazy. 

I had a bad streak like that during the Luck era. I think I was 2-8 or 9 watching him live.

I think during the Manning era we won like 90% of the time when I attended.

Was 2-0 watching Jacoby in person, go figure.

It happens, keep attending and having fun man, it ain't your fault they sucked.

LOL!  I'm surprised the mods haven't shut down this thread already.  Some very funny stuff they may consider too risque.

One thing I'm glad we won't keep hearing - "The Colts are undefeated whenever JT runs for 100 yards"  

It felt like a jinx waiting to happen.

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

LOL!  I'm surprised the mods haven't shut down this thread already.  Some very funny stuff they may consider too risque.

One thing I'm glad we won't keep hearing - "The Colts are undefeated whenever JT runs for 100 yards"  

It felt like a jinx waiting to happen.

I hope they don’t.  I made the thread in good fun Bc people are so upset right now.  It’s a major bummer they lost but it happens.  I wonder how many of the most negative people with huge knee jerk reactions actually played sports.  One thing I learned from little league thru my semi pro career....you will lose a lot of games.  Every single one I went in thinking we would win. I though the Colts were going to win by 20 yesterday.  Sometimes you just get beat. 

22 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Yes in the futureStay Home Danny Devito GIF please stay home now on!!

On 1/2/2022 at 7:20 PM, AwesomeAustin said:

Can't let you take all the blame Austin. I posted in the game day thread before the game. I haven't ever done it so obviously I jinxed us. I also wore a grey colts long sleeve tee instead of my official 00 Colts jersey to watch the game. Sorry everybody

8 hours ago, Smonroe said:

I remember the one years back when Pagano hadn't lost back to back games.

I hated that one... Lol

9 hours ago, IinD said:

I remember the one years back when Pagano hadn't lost back to back games.

I hated that one... Lol

And a couple years ago when they couldn’t just say Adam Vinatieri.  It was always “45 Year Old Adam Viatieri”.   

Archived