Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Poll - QB Preference (now that PR has officially retired) (merge)

EastStreet

Poll - QB Preference  

208 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current choice for QB

• Roll with Eason
    • Roll with JB
    • Unlock the Swag
    • Sign FA Fitzmagic
    • Sign FA Winston
    • Sign FA Trubisky
    • Trade our next two first round picks to move up for Lance
    • Trade our next two first round picks to move up for Wilson
    • Draft Mack with our 21st pic
    • Trade our 2nd and 3rd round picks to move up earlier in the 2nd to draft Trask
    • Use our 2nd round pick to draft Newman
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Stafford
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Carr
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Wentz
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Darnold
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Tua
    • Mortgage the future biggly, and trade our next three first round picks and next two to three 2nd round picks to get Watson.
    • Other - please list
  2. 2. Would you have preferred Rivers stayed one more year?

3. 3. How much faith and confidence do you have in Ballard to make the right call on QB?

• Blind faith, I have a picture of him in my house that I worship daily
    • Pretty confident
    • Not sure right now
    • Not a lot, but hoping for the best
    • Zero confidence

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2021 at 02:03 AM

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ballard should announce we’re looking to acquire 2 more QB’s and have a wide open QB competition between those 2 & Eason.  I bet we’d get a real good look at Wentz’ character.  I bet his agent would be pushing to go to the Bears then.  If he ran from a QB competition with Hurts, I can’t believe he’d be willing to compete against Eason & Trubisky or Eason & Fitzpatrick. 

7 minutes ago, krunk said:

I dont blame the Eagles for looking for a sucker. Thats HR job to get the most value. But by next week or so hes got to realize when the market has determined the true value of the assett and then come closer to the expectation.

Peter on good morning football made a good point.  The colts have Reich with Wentz history, they need a QB, and have cap room. The colts are pretty much telling the eagles what the market is. 

To be honest this is starting to get old and tiresome.

The Bears havent done a good job of putting talent on that offense. I dont like Trubisky but maybe the story is different if they had any. Thats why i dont see Wentz going there. They will have to give away capital on an already talent void O just to Obtain a QB that needs help in his own right. Where will the room be to build the O if youre giving away capital?

4 minutes ago, krunk said:

The Bears havent done a good job of putting talent on that offense. I dont like Trubisky but maybe the story is different if they had any. Thats why i dont see Wentz going there. They will have to give away capital on an already talent void O just to Obtain a QB that needs help in his own right. Where will the room be to build the O if youre giving away capital?

Well if wentz is being traded he doesn’t have much of a choice.  I agree it’s not smart for the bears to trade the farm for Wentz but if they do there isn’t much wentz can do.  He doesn’t have a no trade clause.

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Well if wentz is being traded he doesn’t have much of a choice.  I agree it’s not smart for the bears to trade the farm for Wentz but if they do there isn’t much wentz can do.  He doesn’t have a no trade clause.

Hope Bears throw the farm at him

19 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Ballard should announce we’re looking to acquire 2 more QB’s and have a wide open QB competition between those 2 & Eason.  I bet we’d get a real good look at Wentz’ character.  I bet his agent would be pushing to go to the Bears then.  If he ran from a QB competition with Hurts, I can’t believe he’d be willing to compete against Eason & Trubisky or Eason & Fitzpatrick. 

Lemme get this straight.  You're saying that when a QB hears that a team is looking to acquire more QBs, then a QB should be naturally attracted to that team more than the other team, who has their sights solely on him?

Thanks for making sense.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

In light of what i said do you really believe the Bears have a better offer than us? I doubt it. They keep highlighting the Bears bc both offers are low and they want the Colts to think they might get beaten out by the Bears in order to get the Colts to do better.

20 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Lemme get this straight.  You're saying that when a QB hears that a team is looking to acquire more QBs, then a QB should be naturally attracted to that team more than the other team, who has their sights solely on him?

Thanks for making sense.

Great.  So he would be more interested in Chicago and that would probably entice the Bears to get a deal done for him.  Wentz to the Bears.  Makes perfect sense. Mission accomplished. 

23 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Want another Vin tweet lol. He is going to screw around and not get anything for Wentz when he decides not to show up. Time to move on.

“2 starting QBs”

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Apparently Roseman’s comedy is as bad as his business skills. 

At least he’s consistent. 

I’m just waiting for the 5 stages of grief from Colts fans after the QB is acquired.

1. What just happened?

2. [Insert QB] sucks!  We’ll never win with him!

3. I’m done with Ballard.

4. You know, [Insert QB]’s tape looks pretty good.  Maybe can be fixed by Frank.

5. Preseason arrives: We’re going to win it all!

Just now, zibby43 said:

I’m just waiting for the 5 stages of grief from Colts fans after the QB is acquired.

1. What just happened?

4. You know, [Insert QB]’s tape looks pretty good.  Maybe can be fixed by Frank.

Bi Polar

2 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

1. What just happened?

Just read through this thread

Archived