Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Poll - QB Preference (now that PR has officially retired) (merge)

EastStreet

Poll - QB Preference  

208 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current choice for QB

• Roll with Eason
    • Roll with JB
    • Unlock the Swag
    • Sign FA Fitzmagic
    • Sign FA Winston
    • Sign FA Trubisky
    • Trade our next two first round picks to move up for Lance
    • Trade our next two first round picks to move up for Wilson
    • Draft Mack with our 21st pic
    • Trade our 2nd and 3rd round picks to move up earlier in the 2nd to draft Trask
    • Use our 2nd round pick to draft Newman
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Stafford
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Carr
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Wentz
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Darnold
    • Trade a 1st round pick for Tua
    • Mortgage the future biggly, and trade our next three first round picks and next two to three 2nd round picks to get Watson.
    • Other - please list
  2. 2. Would you have preferred Rivers stayed one more year?

3. 3. How much faith and confidence do you have in Ballard to make the right call on QB?

• Blind faith, I have a picture of him in my house that I worship daily
    • Pretty confident
    • Not sure right now
    • Not a lot, but hoping for the best
    • Zero confidence

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2021 at 02:03 AM

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Another reason why I don't envy Sirianni, or actually think the hiring of Sirianni was good (especially since Wentz still wants to bolt).

They should have kept Pederson for another year while they turned over the roster. At least you would think Sirianni will get a long leash. But then again, he might just end up being the fall guy in a few years after they purge the roster a bit.

Should have done what the Colts did whenthey fired Grigson

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

I really want someone who forces defenses to cover the entire field. When you have a QB that can do that it opens everything up. I really don’t want someone that is limited.

Agreed, which is why I want either Fields or Wilson via a trade up in the draft. Both can extend plays and have great arms and running ability. 

33 minutes ago, w87r said:

The earlier rivalry with Fosh is over?

Seems to be on same page now?

GUYS! At the very least, please check who those people are that you are posting. This is a parody account with 200 followers of a Philadelphia radio host personality. Why are we posting those fraudulent accounts? Come on... 

5 minutes ago, stitches said:

GUYS! At the very least, please check who those people are that you are posting. This is a parody account with 200 followers of a Philadelphia radio host personality. Why are we posting those fraudulent accounts? Come on... 

I saw the name from earlier discussion. Copied tweet link. Its been acknowledged and already talked about.

Settle down....

24 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Eagles are in a tough spot. with some heavy dead cap contracts. Their top 3 paid guys wouldn't save them much this year (and that includes Wentz). Trading a guy like Lane Johnson saves them 11ish M, but still cost almost 30M dead cap. Slay would save them 6, but still cost them 9. Hargrave saves them 5, cost them 9. Cooks would save them 1.5, cost them 13. Ertz saves them almost 5, cost them almost 8. Jackson saves them almost 5, cost them 6. Branett saves them 10, costs them nothing. 

Those are their top 10 paid guys. The rest get paid 5M or less. Barnett is the best guy to part with in terms of pure savings. He's young too, and only has one year left (so won't demand a ton of capital unless there's a sign and trade).

In short, they're upside down on a lot of contracts, so it won't be easy. No easy big fixes. Barnett is a start would be the biggest saver, but you're looking at multiple guys traded or cut in the 5M and lower range. Dillard for instance saves them zero... 

sad part is both Saints and Eagles we’re gonna be in this mess even if the cap went up like it did the year prior. It’s like wth were they thinking

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yes

Wait, we’re in the new thread.....

Sorry, East Street created  a new one like the first one. It has a poll. This was the bridge thread. :)

Locking this one in a few. I'm waiting a few minutes in case someone is in the middle of writing a comment. I would hate for them to lose their comment after working hard to write it. (That has happened to me where I write a comment but then I get an error message -- I find out thread was locked.)

@Chloe6124 I moved your comment to the new thread. 

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Sorry, East Street created  a new one like the first one. It has a poll. This was the bridge thread. :)

Locking this one in a few. I'm waiting a few minutes in case someone is in the middle of writing a comment. I would hate for them to lose their comment after working hard to write it. (That has happened to me where I write a comment but then I get an error message -- I find out thread was locked.)

@Chloe6124 I moved your comment to the new thread. 

I’d just merge them. Might be better as it’s getting confusing as heck, 3 different threads getting locked and unlocked and linked etc. just a suggestion 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

I’d just merge them. Might be better as it’s getting confusing as heck, 3 different threads getting locked and unlocked and linked etc. just a suggestion 

If I do that, the first posts that will show are the ones on the first 3 pages here. It messes up the order of the new thread. Let me think about it. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

If I do that, the first posts that will show are the ones on the first 3 pages here. It messes up the order of the new thread. Let me think about it. Thanks. 

Just merge this one with the original and keep it locked.

Nothing happened over here except me getting duped by a parody account anyway.

:peek:

• Shive unpinned this topic

Archived